not sure we can beat miami

nodnarb

Dolphins | Feeley Injured - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:08:39 -0700

Miami Dolphins QB A.J. Feeley (undisclosed), replacing an injured Jay Fiedler, suffered an undisclosed injury Sunday, Oct. 10, and was helped off the field.

Dolphins | Fiedler Injured - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:08:04 -0700

Miami Dolphins QB Jay Fiedler (undisclosed) was forced out of the team's game Sunday, Oct. 10, with an undisclosed injury.

AJ hurt his throwing shoulder on the last play of the game. He was in there for one play and got hammered. He had a hard time raising his arm to shoulder lever- could be rotator cuff from what I saw.

Jay hurt his ribs. The hit didnt look bad but Jay was in alot of pain.

We are better then Miami. That is the only team in the league with a worse offense then us

AJ hurt his throwing shoulder on the last play of the game.  He was in there for one play and got hammered.  He had a hard time raising his arm to shoulder lever- could be rotator cuff from what I saw.

Jay hurt his ribs.  The hit didnt look bad but Jay was in alot of pain.

We are better then Miami.  That is the only team in the league with a worse offense then us

63639[/snapback]

Smart gamblers would pool all of their resources together and bet the under on that game next week.

The thing that scares me about Miami is that their defense has more playmakers than ours, and they are at their best on third and long. It seems like our defense gives up third and long more than they force the punt.