Heres to us!

twist_to_open

Alright, so we didnt make the playoffs, but we showed improvement. we're not bitchin'amongst ourselves. were not gettin' benched for bitchin' at the coaches or game plans. were on the right track.

So I'd just like to wish everyone on this board a happy Holiday Season, and thank you for your entertaining and provocative comments throughout the year. I hope nothing but health and happiness for you and all your families in 2007.

Alright, so we didnt make the playoffs, but we showed improvement. we're not bitchin'amongst ourselves. were not gettin' benched for bitchin' at the coaches or game plans. were on the right track.

So I'd just like to wish everyone on this board a happy Holiday Season, and thank you for your entertaining and provocative comments throughout the year. I hope nothing but health and happiness for you and all your families in 2007.

877231[/snapback]

Thank you. Someone who is not acting like a 30-29 loss is the end of the world.

I know i'm new here, and i look forward to posting this off-season with you all about Spikes, Nate and the draft. But yeah, good things are definetly on the way, Levy and Jauron are doing awesome for us, i'm still very proud of the Bills, reality hasn't really sunk in yet. But, before this season and even after 2-3 weeks i thought we'd be in the "brady quinn" sweepstakes all year long. To my suprise, we have our quarterback of the future in Losman and we were in the playoff hunt all year. I figured 3-4 wins. We got 7, maybe a 8th next week.

I'm a proud Bills fan. I was there today and i'm very happy i went and saw my team battle hard. We came up short but hopefully next season we'll do better.

Merry Chistmas everyone and happy holidays. Hope everyone is happy and safe this holiday season!