Since my good points have been buried in other

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the fieldgoal on the last play before the half, why not go for the TD? It was only a 4 pt lead if we don't score. Its a ballsy call, I know.

Not a chance. The Titans stole a huge amount of momentum at the end of the first half, scoring that TD. They were flying high after that. Suddenly, two huge mistakes by them give us the ball deep in their territory with only a second remaining.

Of course you kick the figgie. Doing so just about ties the game and takes back a big chunk of that Mo. You go for the TD and make it, great, but it's no gimmie from the 5 yard line. You miss it, and you blow that big chance to take back some Mo.

It was an amazing turn of events that helped get a big bunch of confidence back in the team just by kicking a figgie.

Not a chance. The Titans stole a huge amount of momentum at the end of the first half, scoring that TD. They were flying high after that. Suddenly, two huge mistakes by them give us the ball deep in their territory with only a second remaining.

Of course you kick the figgie. Doing so just about ties the game and takes back a big chunk of that Mo. You go for the TD and make it, great, but it's no gimmie from the 5 yard line. You miss it, and you blow that big chance to take back some Mo.

It was an amazing turn of events that helped get a big bunch of confidence back in the team just by kicking a figgie.

Good points. And I do agree, wholeheartedly. The thought of going for a TD was just that... a thought. I wondered if anyone else thought about it.

I don't think I mentioned it, but I'd contend that the biggest coaching error was not taking the wind in the 4th quarter. Jauron needs to learn from this mistake. He's gotten away with it in a few of the other games this year. But, if we have the wind, I really think we win that game at the end.

Good points. And I do agree, wholeheartedly. The thought of going for a TD was just that... a thought. I wondered if anyone else thought about it.

I don't think I mentioned it, but I'd contend that the biggest coaching error was not taking the wind in the 4th quarter. Jauron needs to learn from this mistake. He's gotten away with it in a few of the other games this year. But, if we have the wind, I really think we win that game at the end.

The biggest mistake was Royal not tapping his feet in inside the endzone....and then the 3rd and 1 that we missed after the titans scored their TD in the 4th qtr. If we make that first down and can run the clock off like the Titans did, then we are in the drivers seat with a 4 point lead.....

The Bills won't be firing Fairchild any time soon, not only has he done a great job getting the offense and JP headed in the right direction but bringing in a new OC would mean getting another new system.

3 different systems in as many years is a great way to kill a quarterback's career.