Another Clements thread

generaLee83

If Terrence McGee is expected to take over as the premier corner when this team fails to re-sign Nate you can expect to watch this team get torched next year by opposing QB's.

Every big play that the Titans made through the air today was on McGee's side. McGee plays confused and plays too far off of his man. He is at best a nickel back.

His poor outing today is 35% of this loss.

The other 65% go to Royal and Fire Marshall Bill.

Honestly, not only do I think we obviously need to keep Clements around....but I think we need to go out and find another CB. I think Terrence McGee is a solid football player as a Nickelback/ Kick Returner....but as a starting CB he is definintely a liability. He plays well in the slot in the nickel package...but we cannot rely on him as a starting CB.

If Terrence McGee is expected to take over as the premier corner when this team fails to re-sign Nate you can expect to watch this team get torched next year by opposing QB's.

Every big play that the Titans made through the air today was on McGee's side.  McGee plays confused and plays too far off of his man.  He is at best a nickel back.

His poor outing today is 35% of this loss.

The other 65% go to Royal and Fire Marshall Bill.

877067[/snapback]

Subsequently our run defense improves :thumbdown: