last 3 loses.....

YOOOOOO

We've lost by a combined score of 5 points....

I think the future is bright....with the right moves....building our lines...

877047[/snapback]

Our run defense is absolutely pitiful. Cover 2, with smaller and more actyive tackles, the one piece of pablum we were feed by Levy this year. Frankly, I'm pissed.

Alos, our pass o-line still stinks, period, How many time today diud JP drop back to pass and face immediate pressue, frequently up the middle? How many times did we pressure Young?

My biggest fear is that Levy will do what he did the last 3-4 years of his tenure as HC, and that is to ignore the O-line. Don't forget, it was under Levy that we endured to likes of Jerry Crafts, Cobins Lacina, Jerry Ostroski, etc.

It was also under Levy where we cut Smerlas and went with the quicker Jeff Wright, etc., and that didn't change much until Philips came to town and pushed for Ted Washington in FA.

Love Levy, our skill players are in place (save TE), but we need LINES !!!!!!

We've lost by a combined score of 5 points....

I think the future is bright....with the right moves....building our lines...

877047[/snapback]

Yeah I agree totally. Saying it again makes me want to barf, but next year looks promising. Really.

I walked to the car to put some presents in and heard something like a "a minute left and te bills are just about in field goal position." When I came back out, I caught the pick.

Next year folks. If we play like this, we're in the 10-6 range and not in this position.

-Jeff