Still psyched about the season

Acantha

When it's all said and done it doesn't matter how we lost this game, a loss is a loss and it sucks!

But this team (especially the offense) is still way ahead of where I thought they would be at the end of this year. Yes, the holes are there. DT is a huge need as we all knew it would be, especially after McCargo went out (I know, he wasn't that great, but he would have kept developing).

With some luck re-signing our FA's and another good draft, this team will compete for a playoff spot next year. Less than a year after the TD/MM era left this team in shambles, that's saying a lot.

When it's all said and done it doesn't matter how we lost this game, a loss is a loss and it sucks!

But this team (especially the offense) is still way ahead of where I thought they would be at the end of this year.  Yes, the holes are there.  DT is a huge need as we all knew it would be, especially after McCargo went out (I know, he wasn't that great, but he would have kept developing).

With some luck re-signing our FA's and another good draft, this team will compete for a playoff spot next year.  Less than a year after the TD/MM era left this team in shambles, that's saying a lot.

876900[/snapback]

Oh I think how we lost very much matters. Because you see, even last year run defense was a major concern and nothing was done to allieviate it. :nana:

Marv prolly doesn't think it warrants his attention, I guess.

Triplett needs to get cut to send a message.

Oh I think how we lost very much matters.  Because you see, even last year run defense was a major concern and nothing was done to allieviate it.  :nana:

Triplett needs to get cut to send a message.

877045[/snapback]

Triplett had 1 good game this season.

I say get rid of him or Anderson and sign or draft a DT that will not get pushed around so bad by opposing OL's.

Oh I think how we lost very much matters.  Because you see, even last year run defense was a major concern and nothing was done to allieviate it.  :nana:

877045[/snapback]

We signed Tripplet, traded up and drafted Mcargo, traded for Hargrove, drafted 2 top rated safetys and a highly rated CB, signed Nate to a one year deal, etc.

WTF are you talking about?

It already is. That's why I quit dreaming about this team contending anytime in the remainder of this decade.

877391[/snapback]

That's cool. In the meantime have fun searching through pages of posts for any sign of a good outlook and trying to bash it as though it matters!

Maybe that'll fill the void.

That's cool.  In the meantime have fun searching through pages of posts for any sign of a good outlook and trying to bash it as though it matters!

Maybe that'll fill the void.

877393[/snapback]

LOL

That'd be fun. Only I have alcohol to drink. 7 years and counting!!