What is wrong with my TiVo?

SDS

After years of flawless service - it has missed 3 out of the last 4 Sabres games. It missed the Marv Levy show this morning and the Bills are not scheduled to record.

I have a wishlist using "Buffalo" as the keyword and "sports" as the category. Is DTV not categorizing shows these as "sports" anymore?

Update: As I look at my "View Recorded History" it says those games were not recorded because some "modified the wishlist that requested it". Well, I checked the settings and they look right to me. I see no changes. It then said it wouldn't record the Bills game because there wasn't enough space (depsite the fact that I have 13 suggested shows waiting to be recorded over with my requested programming, plus some movies that could be deleted if space was needed.

WTF is up with this?

I have the same wishlist except I have football as the sub category. However, it has never recorded anything for me. Last weekend, I was out of town and scheduled the Sabres Saturday night game and the Bills-Fish game. It failed to change the channel, so I had 3.5 hours of NHL Center Ice instead of the football game. I think that might be more a function of the Tivo not communicating with the cable box, but I was pretty miffed.