Willis McGahee vs. Travis Henry

For the first time, Travis Henry faces off against Willis McGahee on opposite teams. It was practically two seasons ago when these two "teammates" were battling for supremecy in Buffalo. When Willis was drafted, Travis called it "a slap in the face". And who could forget before the 2004 season Travis saying that if he's not the starter he wants a trade just to have Willis come back and say the same thing. During that season, Willis upended Travis and had his best season as Bill. As a result, Travis was shown the door.

With the Titans vs. Bills matchup, who has a bigger day?

Travis Henry: Returns to the Ralph with a fire in his belly just like any player will when they feel that they were wronged. He has been bounced back from a disappointing 2005 season and has a little over 100 yards more than McGahee in about the same carries. He will be going up against the 27th ranked run defense in Buffalo.

Willis McGahee: He always plays best when he's being challenged (I.E. Against former teammate John Vilma or being pushed by A-Train or Henry). People to this day second guess whether we made the right move or not. He'll probably be playing with a chip on his shoulder to prove he is the better back. Travis has stated that he is having a better season than Willis in Buffalo media and that "it is what it is". He will be going against the 29th ranked run defense in Tennessee.

My support and my money is on Willis :wallbash: