Oh, !@#$ it.

_BiB_

Now here's a guy who toes his party line when confronted with the truth!

Norman Seigel puts a new twist on the political adage "vote early, and often."

In Siegel's case, you could add "over and over again."

Siegel (no relation to the civil rights lawyer of the same name) has voted twice in seven elections since 1988, including four presidential races, ­records show.

Registered as a Republican at his home in Briarwood, Queens, and in Pinellas Park, Fla., Siegel has usually filed an absentee ballot in one or both places.

Reached at his Florida home, Siegel interrupted a News reporter who was telling him that thousands of people are registered to vote in both states.

"That's illegal," Siegel interjected. "You have to pick one place as your residence and vote there."

Told that the records show he maintains registrations in both places, Siegel said he had not voted in Florida, then said he had not voted in New York.

When he was told that records show he has voted in both places, Siegel cut off the conversation. "I have to go," he said.

"I have to go." Priceless. :w00t:

And be done with it. Just shut up. You can't get past what he's telling you. You can't figure out what's going on, just vote for the man and shut up. I've waited months for a reason to vote for Kerry, and have not seen a single minute idea why. Just do it and be happy. Save the !@#$ing world.

3956[/snapback]

Why am I voting for Kerry? I'm not. I'm voting against Bush.

Bush doesn't have some of the conservative ideals I value, and he lacks some of the "liberal" values I see as worthwhile.

Archived