Oh, !@#$ it.

_BiB_

And be done with it. Just shut up. You can't get past what he's telling you. You can't figure out what's going on, just vote for the man and shut up. I've waited months for a reason to vote for Kerry, and have not seen a single minute idea why. Just do it and be happy. Save the !@#$ing world.

And be done with it. Just shut up. You can't get past what he's telling you. You can't figure out what's going on, just vote for the man and shut up. I've waited months for a reason to vote for Kerry, and have not seen a single minute idea why. Just do it and be happy. Save the !@#$ing world.

3956[/snapback]

Question: "Is there any reason to vote for Kerry?"

Answer: "It's Bush's fault."

BTW, I finished the book.

Question: "Is there any reason to vote for Kerry?"

Answer: "It's Bush's fault."

BTW, I finished the book.

3960[/snapback]

Just one look at the voters in Florida, and you can see why I take all sides of an issue. Democratic voters are not known for their brain-power, so they will never see that I have taken all sides of the issue. You actually think that these voters do research?

Like taking candy from a baby.

Just one look at the voters in Florida, and you can see why I take all sides of an issue. Democratic voters are not known for their brain-power, so they will never see that I have taken all sides of the issue. You actually think that these voters do research?

Like taking candy from a baby.

3975[/snapback]

Man...

First the Repubs smear Kerry's war record when GWB was absent from duty.

Now they cast aspersions on Democrats' "brain-power" while GWB wonders "is our children learning?"

It's called projection, folks.

Actually I don't give a flip about the voters in Florida.  My brother has the votes in the bag.  Hope those international election inspectors don't show up.

3979[/snapback]

Yeah, they might find all of the dead people who vote Democtratic, and homeless people the Democrats bus in for these elections.

Man...

First the Repubs smear Kerry's war record when GWB was absent from duty.

Now they cast aspersions on Democrats' "brain-power" while GWB wonders "is our children learning?"

It's called projection, folks.

3981[/snapback]

Fine work my friend. Deflect from my weak record. You have learned well, young grasshopper.

Yeah, they might find all of the dead people who vote Democtratic, and homeless people the Democrats bus in for these elections.

3983[/snapback]

Or all the minorities the Republicans (including our own Chief Justice, who was a "poll watcher" for just this purpose back in his native Arizona) try to intimidate into not voting.

Fine work my friend. Deflect from my weak record. You have learned well, young grasshopper.

3986[/snapback]

As long as the don't deflect from MY weak record. Hell, I'm a war president. I made it, I own it, and I'm gonna keep it going no matter how much blood it takes. Long as its not mine, of course.

Or all the minorities the Republicans (including our own Chief Justice, who was a "poll watcher" for just this purpose back in his native Arizona) try to intimidate into not voting.

3987[/snapback]

That is it. Deflect from the unethical tactics of the Democratic party. Don't let people know about our cheating in the elections. Keep the focus on the Republicans.

Focus????  Focus????? Well..foke YOU John.  I thought Dick had a filthy mouth. When I was in the service in the service (well...kind of) we never used bad language that. Motherfoker!!!!! :w00t:

4010[/snapback]

No, I know that you have lost your mind Tennesseeboy. You are making even less sense than usual. Find your meds Tennesseeboy. Find your meds.

No, I know that you have lost your mind Tennesseeboy. You are making even less sense than usual. Find your meds Tennesseeboy. Find your meds.

4019[/snapback]

Tennesseeboy? I'm the President of the United States John, Al Gore..now he was tennesseeboy..actually i'm kind of texas boy..Tennesseeboy...hmmm..foke me! :w00t:

Tennesseeboy?  I'm the President of the United States John, Al Gore..now he was tennesseeboy..actually i'm kind of texas boy..Tennesseeboy...hmmm..foke me! :w00t:

4024[/snapback]

Listen, I know liberals are not known for their brain power, but within an hour of creating goatman, you posted a goatman response while logged in as Tennesseeboy. I know you liberals actually think that people will forget these things (hell, you base your campaigns on the stupidity of the voters), but not even you are dumb enough to think that people forgot that you are Tennesseeboy.

You need to try harder. You are making liberals look bad.

Listen, I know liberals are not known for their brain power, but within an hour of creating goatman, you posted a goatman response while logged in as Tennesseeboy. I know you liberals actually think that people will forget these things (hell, you base your campaigns on the stupidity of the voters), but not even you are dumb enough to think that people forgot that you are Tennesseeboy.

You need to try harder. You are making liberals look bad.

4032[/snapback]

DON'T CALL ME TENNESSEEBOY!!! If it weren't for good ol jeb and Kathryn what's her face and clarence thomas that old boy would be in the white house!!! John..they're going to be playing that song "Hell To the Thief" or whatever it is to me for the next four years NAH NAH NAH. I don't care how many votes you get!

DON'T CALL ME TENNESSEEBOY!!! If it weren't for good ol jeb and Kathryn what's her face and clarence thomas that old boy would be in the white house!!!  John..they're going to be playing that song "Hell To the Thief" or whatever it is to me for the next four years NAH NAH NAH.  I don't care how many votes you get!

4050[/snapback]

Oh, so you prefer Tennybonehead? Thanks for letting me know.

3956[/snapback]

Here's one: the next President will likely seat two judges on the Supreme Court including Sandra Day whose vote is key on abortion cases.

Here is another: This one is for AD; we are probably better off with grid lock given what usually comes out of Washington no matter which party is in power. To get a divided government, we need a dem in the WH.

DON'T CALL ME TENNESSEEBOY!!! If it weren't for good ol jeb and Kathryn what's her face and clarence thomas that old boy would be in the white house!!!  John..they're going to be playing that song "Hell To the Thief" or whatever it is to me for the next four years NAH NAH NAH.  I don't care how many votes you get!

4050[/snapback]

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/224449p-192807c.html

JimKrazy

Archived