drew be nimble, drew be quick

justnzane

What I find embarassing is that the announcers are applauding Drew for doing things that ANY QB should do. Its like "Wow, Drew did a great job throwing that ball to the open guy". No kidding, is that what he's supposed to do?

Ugghh, Mark my words...we'll lose this game because Bledsoe fumbles, gets sacked or throws an INT at the WORST possible time.

What I find embarassing is that the announcers are applauding Drew for doing things that ANY QB should do.  Its like "Wow, Drew did a great job throwing that ball to the open guy".  No kidding, is that what he's supposed to do?

Ugghh, Mark my words...we'll lose this game because Bledsoe fumbles, gets sacked or throws an INT at the WORST possible time.

63552[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly when he hit Moulds without any coverage. Or when they say "if they can give him enough time..." Hell, give any QB "enough time" and they'll pick you to shreds.

My thoughts exactly when he hit Moulds without any coverage.  Or when they say "if they can give him enough time..."    Hell, give any QB "enough time" and they'll pick you to shreds.

63612[/snapback]

Seriously...when will some fans realize that we dont HAVE to settle for Bledsoe's crappy-to-average play?

My thoughts exactly when he hit Moulds without any coverage.  Or when they say "if they can give him enough time..."    Hell, give any QB "enough time" and they'll pick you to shreds.

63612[/snapback]

Thats the truth! It is so sad how far everyone lowers the bar down for Drew. Please put in Shayn Mathews to start the second half if we dont have a TD by then!