More national love

That's a pretty daming statement.  You've listened to him ALL YEAR and never muted him or switched stations? 

:lol:

874471[/snapback]

When he's on with Schopp and the Bulldog it's like the triumvirate of idiocy. Those three get together, combine their powers, and I lose 15,000 brain cells in a single sitting. Of course I kept coming back for more so... :lol:

Clayton can bite me.  I've listened to him too all year on WGR.  He's a moron.

874311[/snapback]

Agreed...

At the beginning of the Year He says the Bills are one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL and he was debating on whether or not they were the 3rd worst (he said only Oakland and I think it was Detroit were definitely poorer than Buffalo...) Team overall in the NFL...But He clearly thought The Bills were a REAL bad Team and said so point blank and simple...In fact it seemed to Me early on that Clayton was on the Mort "Hate Wagon" when it came to the Bills and Marv...

Now it's "The Bills Fans" who were doubting the Bills at midseason...Almost excludiing himself of that assesment...

He's a fugly jackass and a clown who has his nose so far up the Seahawks backside it's almost impossible for Him to get anything else right around the League...A complete waste of airtime and print space...

But that's just My opinion... :w00t:

Agreed...

At the beginning of the Year He says the Bills are one of the 5 worst teams in the NFL and he was debating on whether or not they were the 3rd worst (he said only Oakland and I think it was Detroit were definitely poorer than Buffalo...) Team overall in the NFL...But He clearly thought The Bills were a REAL bad Team and said so point blank and simple...In fact it seemed to Me early on that Clayton was on the Mort "Hate Wagon" when it came to the Bills and Marv...

Now it's "The Bills Fans" who were doubting the Bills at midseason...Almost excludiing himself of that assesment...

He's a fugly jackass and a clown who has his nose so far up the Seahawks backside it's almost impossible for Him to get anything else right around the League...A complete waste of airtime and print space...

But that's just My opinion... :w00t:

875167[/snapback]

Your opinion is taken as gospel as far as I'm concerned on this subject