More national love

Bills-Titans is #6 on the list.  He has some really nice things to say about the Bills and Losman.

874283[/snapback]

"...and QB J.P. Losman is showing fans that he is good enough to take the Bills to the playoffs in one of these years."

How about ESPN talking heads? Anyone heard from Skip "I guarantee Holcomb will be the starter there" Bayless on the subject lately?

Somebody give Pat Kirwan a call, while we're at it... :doh:

"...and QB J.P. Losman is showing fans that he is good enough to take the Bills to the playoffs in one of these years."

How about ESPN talking heads? Anyone heard from Skip "I guarantee Holcomb will be the starter there" Bayless on the subject lately?

874334[/snapback]

I think Pat Kirwan acknowledged that he made a mistake in judging JP.

874334[/snapback]

Did he? Musta missed it. If so, my bad...

874334[/snapback]

874346[/snapback]

I don't think he can be reminded enough.

That's a pretty daming statement.  You've listened to him ALL YEAR and never muted him or switched stations? 

:doh:

874471[/snapback]

Not a big fan of clayton either -- he has made little attempt to hide his distain for the bills and Ralph Wilson in the past. He whined when Wilson and the Bengals owner voted against the new CBA last year. Plus he just looks and sounds like a friggin weenie.

At least all Bills fans gave Losman a fair shot to prove himself (and Jauron and Levy's draft).    :lol:

874572[/snapback]

:lol:

That'll work as well as anything else for a :sarcasm: smiley...

Those of us who have stuck by the Bills (without bashing ourselves repeatedly in the jaw with our knees) know who we are and need no reminders from talking heads like Clayton of what we're now witnessing.

Those of us who have stuck by the Bills (without bashing ourselves repeatedly in the jaw with our knees) know who we are and need no reminders from talking heads like Clayton of what we're now witnessing.

874758[/snapback]

You're exactly right. It's that we're so much enamored in the maturation of JPLosman, that we're losing sight of the fact that now Kelly Holcomb's probably never going to get a chance to earn a berth in The Pro Bowl, and this hogging of playing time by JP means we'll just have to wait another year for Nall to develop. :lol:

Bills-Titans is #6 on the list.  He has some really nice things to say about the Bills and Losman.

874283[/snapback]

"That would mean Eric Mangini and Dick Jauron took over teams in Saban's division after him and produced better teams. Saban won't stand for that."

Nice.

"That would mean Eric Mangini and Dick Jauron took over teams in Saban's division after him and produced better teams. Saban won't stand for that."

Nice.

874785[/snapback]

Let's hope it's true and the Phins come out ready to play Monday night.

You're exactly right. It's that we're so much enamored in the maturation of JPLosman, that we're losing sight of the fact that now Kelly Holcomb's probably never going to get a chance to earn a berth in The Pro Bowl, and this hogging of playing time by JP means we'll just have to wait another year for Nall to develop.  :lol:

874761[/snapback]

Nah....all he needs is someone to create www.voteforkellyholcomb.com and he'll be the AFC's starting QB.

:lol: