Trump to Rosie-"better hold on to your girlfriend"

Lurker

Rosie is an idiot....

Trump OWNS the damn pageant! He HAS to make a decision on whether the (incredibly hot) woman can continue or if she's gonna be fired. How that equates to him as the 'moral authority' is beyond me! Besides, how many of us were "living the rockstar life" when we were 20 or 21 y.o.? Hell, if my family knew the kind of stuff I was doing back at that age, they'd flip! And the stuff I was doing is pretty tame compared to what others get themselves into.

The part of Rosie's little rant that I found the most absurd was when she said she didn't have to worry about Trump suing her because he'd be bankrupt. :doh: I think maybe she needs to ask someone how lawsuits work....

While I'm no big Donald Trump fan (in fact, I think he's an ego-maniac), you've gotta love him calling out Rosie O'Fat. I can't stand that hypocrite. She is freaken NASTY!

It is refreshing in this day and age for someone to speak their mind without fear of the PC police. She is exactly what he said she is...a fat lesbian slob with a nasty mouth.

Good for him!

Since it's a relatively convenient comparison, I will say that I'm glad Ellen DeGeneres finally got a clue, STFU, and got back to entertaining people. While I was really annoyed when she turned her show into a 30-min gay rights infomercial, I've always thought she was very, very talented.

The difference is that while Ellen can raise her career from the brink of disaster by going back to her roots and focusing on what made her a great entertainer to begin with, Rosie's reliance upon controversy just proves what many people have felt all along - she's a talentless pig.

Since it's a relatively convenient comparison, I will say that I'm glad Ellen DeGeneres finally got a clue, STFU, and got back to entertaining people. While I was really annoyed when she turned her show into a 30-min gay rights infomercial, I've always thought she was very, very talented.

The difference is that while Ellen can raise her career from the brink of disaster by going back to her roots and focusing on what made her a great entertainer to begin with, Rosie's reliance upon controversy just proves what many people have felt all along - she's a talentless pig.

874328[/snapback]

You could say the same about Rosanne Barr-Arnold-whateveritisnow.

CAll me a gay Rosie lover.... actually, please don't, but anyway....

She said Trump was an multiple time adulterer making decisions about morality and that it was basically the pot calling the kettle black....

I think she's right.

I think it's time for both of these remarkably talented geniuses to stop bickering and join forces to make the world a better place. I personally am I lifelong fan of audaciously bad hairstyles and incessant loudmouth blabbering. Therefore, it hurts me to see these two glorious and wonderful examples of this stimulating culture of ours fighting.

I certainly hope all this does not have a negative effect on the great institution of the Miss America Pageant, which in my mind, has always been the definitive example of classy, understated good taste and artistic merit for the discerning viewer. Not some kind of garish overproduced spectacle or something like that.

I certainly hope all this does not have a negative effect on the great institution of the Miss America Pageant,

874398[/snapback]

Actually its the Miss USA pagent. I believe the Donald ripped on the fact that the Miss America pagent has been relegated to some "no one watches" cable network in his stiring response to Ms. O' Donnell.

She said Trump was an multiple time adulterer making decisions about morality and that it was basically the pot calling the kettle black....

I think she's right.

874385[/snapback]

But isn't all of the things she said irrelevant? Trump did not say he himself was perfect or without sin, but rather that people should have second chances. Now I could see her spouting her venom if Trump dethroned the kid. (although the response might be that the kid made promises and represented herself as something special when she got the gig, and didn't live up to it.) but I think she has nerve. Trump on the other hand, while he had more justification in pointing out Rosie's flaws-both being public celebrities and adults, and Rosie "starting it" as we used to say as kids, probably made a bad decision giving her any publicity whatsoever.

For what its worth I think Trump should have asked to resign and sent her to rehab on their dime. I don't think I would have let her stay as Miss whatever.

I think she's right.

874385[/snapback]

How exactly is he making decisions about morality?? He decided whether she gets to keep the crown or not in a pageant that he OWNS.

I think you may be one of those gay rosie lovers....

Actually its the Miss USA pagent. I believe the Donald ripped on the fact that the Miss America pagent has been relegated to some "no one watches" cable network in his stiring response to Ms. O' Donnell.

874406[/snapback]

Oh, yeah. That's what I meant. The good, classy one. Not that other trashy one that only degenerates and low lifes watch.

But isn't all of the things she said irrelevant?  Trump did not say he himself was perfect or without sin, but rather that people should have second chances. 

Exactly....and even if what she said WAS relevant, Trump would be acting like more of a moral policeman by kicking her ass out as opposed to giving her a 'second chance'.

Exactly....and even if what she said WAS relevant, Trump would be acting like more of a moral policeman by kicking her ass out as opposed to giving her a 'second chance'.

874414[/snapback]

BLAH BLAH BLAH... I just wanted to be outed as a Gay, Rosie Lover. :doh:

:(

I am just kidding.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... I just wanted to be outed as a Gay, Rosie Lover. :doh:

:(

I am just kidding.

874421[/snapback]

To each his own, my friend