Here we go again...

Niagara 66

Playoffs, must win out, rooting for MIA, flu bugs..... I'm excited to be back in the hunt and will be at the game Sunday (damn, it's good to be back in WNY). As a Buffalo fan, though, I know how this stuff usually turns out. Although Pittsburgh last year.....

Those old feelings are starting to come back. I'm pretty confident we'll win Sunday and get the help we need because losing this week simply wouldn't be a gut-wrenchingly painful enough end.

We'll get our Christmas presents and be on the cusp of a cinderella berth with a peaking young cohesive team with a chip on its shoulder due to a lack of perceived "respect" due to Pro Bowl snubs, etc.

At some point in the near future I will fully commit myself emotionally, willfully ignoring all historical precedent. It's what will happen then that has me nervous as a gerbil in a San Francisco pet shop.

Maybe Nervous Guy can shed some light on this phenomenon. Maybe some sort of "nervousness" scale or "nerve-o-meter" as we go down this familiar path once again.