Buffalo guy finalist for Super Bowl Commercial

kdipirro

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, kdipirro and everyone else who voted so far. I'm appreciative for your efforts.

According to the NFL's rules, you're allowed to vote once per day. I assume they determine that by your IP address.

If you want to help Pitch #5, here are some things you can do:

1. Visit http://www.nfl.com/superad/vote every day and vote.

2. Forward the above-mentioned link to everyone in your address book.

3. Send me your e-mail address to receive a (hopefully) humorous daily e-mail reminding you to vote. I won't share your address with anyone else. And I won't send you an e-mail after the contest concludes on January 7th. Promise.

4. Hack into the site and fix the entire voting process (just kidding).

Again, thanks for helping me out. Go Bills.

This is a call to all members of the Stadium Wall.... A good friends brother is one of 12 finalists to win a contest called "NFL's Create your own Superbowl commercial." Gino Bona has beat out over 10,000 other entrants to be included in the final 12. Bona, who's brother John owns the Amherst Ale House, is currently in the lead of the other 12 finalists to have his idea made into a commercial to be played Super Bowl Sunday.

This would be an awesome thing to have a Buffalo boy win this contest. So I am asking all the members of the stadium wall to go to the following link and vote for Gino. You are allowed 1 vote per day.

Thanks!

Here's the link!

http://www.nfl.com/superad/vote

873671[/snapback]

Very nice! :w00t:

Let's get the vote out for Gino! I have employed my entire high school's student body and staff to vote and if you all will ask anyone you know to pitch in for a fellow bills fan we can make this work.

I think the man taking the jersey off the dog or the guy in the shower could easily be turned into a bills fan if Gino were to win.

Just ask everyone you know to vote twice a day.

Give your e-mail to Gino and forward his "Today's Reason to Vote for Gino" to anyone on your address list.

www.nfl.com/superad/vote

PITCH #5

LET"S GO GINO!!!

Give your e-mail to Gino and forward his "Today's Reason to Vote for Gino" to anyone on your address list.

www.nfl.com/superad/vote

PITCH #5

LET"S GO GINO!!!

875526[/snapback]

Thanks, MaineBills. If you want to receive the "Today's Reason to Vote for Gino" e-mail reminder, shoot me a message to gbona@winkandthegun.com.

And now for my politically incorrect comment:

If that chick wasn't deaf, no one would vote for her. She's got the sympathy vote wrapped up....

Even if she wasn't deaf, it's a great commercial, I voted for the Buffalo guy, but I gotta believe that hers would get the emotions that the NFL is trying to capture in a simple set of scenes, (Home, SB stadium) The pagentry and sound/colors of kickoff with the sound cut out would be a powerful message as well, while the kid "feels" the power of the Super Bowl. She nailed it