Fletch Banner for Sunday

The Big Cat

I can tell you right now, Fletcher is going to lay the lumber come Sunday!  I have a feeling hes going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder!  Vince Young might leave the game hurt!

873322[/snapback]

That is one thing London doesn't do a lot of----sack the quarterback. May be they will have them him "spy-but-pounce-if-you-get-a-second" all day. Loosen the reins so to speak. Worked for JP...?

I can tell you right now, Fletcher is going to lay the lumber come Sunday!  I have a feeling hes going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder!  Vince Young might leave the game hurt!

873322[/snapback]

I hope he does not hurt us with "roughing the passer" penalties this sunday.....Over aggressive pursuit of QBs can result in that dreaded penalty that can kill you.....Considering the status Vince Young is gaining in this league, the Refs will be calling that game very closely......I hope London saves all that energy for the RB....

Please, someone make a huge sign or banner saying, FLETCHER GOT SHAFTED, PROBOWL '07!! or maybe even something like Fletcher's stats on one line and Al Wilson's on another followed by a WTF! --- I think it would go a long way in making a statement about how much we A) want fletcher back and B) how much WE appreciate his work even if others fail to recognize it because they don't get to see him on the field weekly.