Sabres-Canadiens tonight at HSBC

smokinandjokin

Buffalo and Montreal have played four times this season, and each one has been an incredible game. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but all four games between these two have gone to OT, right?) If you are there, it feels like a tennis match the way both teams fly up and down the ice. I was at the game Montreal won in Buffalo, when Souray scored with 1 second left in OT to win it 2-1 for the Habs. For a low-scoring game like that, it was one of the best regular season hockey games I can remember seeing live.

The Sabres return to the ice tonight with their team goal of not losing two straight in jeopardy, after falling to Ottawa on Sat night.

I think tonight is the night the Sabres get the PP going, and get Kotalik going also. Two goals for #12 in a 5-2 Sabres win.

Oh... Shots have been again through the roof with the Sabres! WTF!... 10+ more than the Habs... ;):doh:

You can tell they are in a funk and/or are "pressing" too much... Even nknow I am not watching... :nana:

Again... Oh well... Get 'er done Thursday against the Predators!

Good the Leafs are getting throttled too! :w00t::w00t:

Habs are surging only 5 back!

And what is up with the Bills and Sabres "shadowing" their teams in respective cities... Is this the scheduler's plan... The Bills play Tenn on Sun... And the Slugs play Nashville on Thurs...

I noticed that with FLA and NY too (I think)...

:lol:

I should've been sleeping this evening, because I've still got another midnight to work, but I couldn't pass up the chance to catch one of the few Habs games I'll get to watch this season.

Good times. :nana:

Still hoping they don't meet before the conference finals, because I truly believe these are the best two teams in the East.

I should've been sleeping this evening, because I've still got another midnight to work, but I couldn't pass up the chance to catch one of the few Habs games I'll get to watch this season.

Good times. :lol:

Still hoping they don't meet before the conference finals, because I truly believe these are the best two teams in the East.

872784[/snapback]

I have two more (midnights) before I have to do an extra week... I SHOULD have been sleeping... I was then woke up to catch the 2nd and 3rd on-line... :doh:

Role reversal Lori? :nana:;)

Congrats!

Buffalo and Montreal have played four times this season, and each one has been an incredible game.  (Correct me if I'm wrong, but all four games between these two have gone to OT, right?)  If you are there, it feels like a tennis match the way both teams fly up and down the ice.  I was at the game Montreal won in Buffalo, when Souray scored with 1 second left in OT to win it 2-1 for the Habs.  For a low-scoring game like that, it was one of the best regular season hockey games I can remember seeing live.

The Sabres return to the ice tonight with their team goal of not losing two straight in jeopardy, after falling to Ottawa on Sat night. 

I think tonight is the night the Sabres get the PP going, and get Kotalik going also.  Two goals for #12 in a 5-2 Sabres win.

872481[/snapback]

At least you got the score right.

See you next game.

Good times. :nana:

872784[/snapback]

I was telling a friend of mine that the Sabres and Habs would meet in the Conference finals but there is still way too much hockey left to be played.