Bills TV coverage in Albany

BuffaloWings

So, it looks like Channel 6 out of Albany (really in Schenectady) will be showing the Pats-Jags game. I had some faint hope that they would show the Bills & Titans since the Jets are playing Monday night and the Bills-Titans game is somewhat important. But, it's not to be....

Does anyone have a legitimate email address with which we can bombard them? I'd love to see those of us in the Albany area really tell Channel 6 that there are enough Bills fans in the area who have suffered with the Jets & Patriots long enough. No, the Bills aren't the face of the NFL like the Patriots, Cowboys, and Colts, but this would really make my day if they were to show us the Bills on Christmas Eve.

Top 5 reasons that Channel 6 should show this game:

1. Vince Young, who the entire football world is drooling over

2. Plenty of Bills fans in the area (not to mention the only team in NY, of course)

3. Playoff implications - it's like a playoff game, since the loser is out and the winner is still alive

4. We know the Patriots are in, so why do we need to watch them?

5. Two good stories - Bills are 5-2 since a 2-5 start, Titans are 7-2 since an 0-5 start

Anyone else agree? The Bills have been shown here 4 times this year - twice because they were playing the Jets. I don't think enough people in the area would be upset if they missed out on the Patriots - they'll see them again in early January.

So, it looks like Channel 6 out of Albany (really in Schenectady) will be showing the Pats-Jags game. I had some faint hope that they would show the Bills & Titans since the Jets are playing Monday night and the Bills-Titans game is somewhat important. But, it's not to be....

Does anyone have a legitimate email address with which we can bombard them? I'd love to see those of us in the Albany area really tell Channel 6 that there are enough Bills fans in the area who have suffered with the Jets & Patriots long enough. No, the Bills aren't the face of the NFL like the Patriots, Cowboys, and Colts, but this would really make my day if they were to show us the Bills on Christmas Eve.

Top 5 reasons that Channel 6 should show this game:

1. Vince Young, who the entire football world is drooling over

2. Plenty of Bills fans in the area (not to mention the only team in NY, of course)

3. Playoff implications - it's like a playoff game, since the loser is out and the winner is still alive

4. We know the Patriots are in, so why do we need to watch them?

5. Two good stories - Bills are 5-2 since a 2-5 start, Titans are 7-2 since an 0-5 start

Anyone else agree? The Bills have been shown here 4 times this year - twice because they were playing the Jets. I don't think enough people in the area would be upset if they missed out on the Patriots - they'll see them again in early January.

871821[/snapback]

The jackasses running that station don't care about the Bills. It will take a Bills' resurgence to get them noticed by those fools. Once we starting beating up on the Jets regularly, they'll change their practice, not before.

The jackasses running that station don't care about the Bills.  It will take a Bills' resurgence to get them noticed by those fools.  Once we starting beating up on the Jets regularly, they'll change their practice, not before.

871955[/snapback]

Last week's game should be a good starting point.

It's not like I'm asking for them to show the Bills over the Jets....that'll NEVER happen. But the Jets aren't even playing ON THE SAME DAY as the Bills this week. I'm just tired of the Patsies getting all the attention around here.