We are ALL Miami fans this week!

Frez

New York Jets:

The Jets can CLINCH a spot OVER BUFFALO by beating Miami. It would put their division record at 4-2, ensuring that they win a tiebreaker. The Jets need to LOSE to Miami…the Oakland game is irrelevant for the Bills. A loss to Miami would put the Jets at 3-3 in the division, tied with the Bills at 9-7, and their conference record would be lower at 6-6.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Jets:

The Jets can CLINCH a spot OVER BUFFALO by beating Miami. It would put their division record at 4-2, ensuring that they win a tiebreaker. The Jets need to LOSE to Miami…the Oakland game is irrelevant for the Bills. A loss to Miami would put the Jets at 3-3 in the division, tied with the Bills at 9-7, and their conference record would be lower at 6-6.

871724[/snapback]

Fu<k em both. I'm an anti-Jets fan this week more than an anti-Fins fan...

With that said... Please screw this up Pennington, Man-gina, and all you other stupid little airplanes.

New York Jets:

871724[/snapback]

go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:bag:

GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!! GO FISH!!!

Ok, I have found out if you say it very fast and get through it quicker... you feel better about yourself afterwards. Wheew. That was tough. I need a :(

It's easy to root for them over the Jets this week....we embarrassed them so badly yesterday that I almost feel sorry for them. Sure, I'd love to see them beat the Jets :(

It's easy to root for them over the Jets this week....we embarrassed them so badly yesterday that I almost feel sorry for them. Sure, I'd love to see them beat the Jets :(

871758[/snapback]

Great point. Hopefully that loss to the lowly :bag::angry::angry: Bills will have a sour taste in their mouth and they will kick the crappola out of the Jets.

I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for the phucking phish.

871799[/snapback]

I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it will be tough.

Unfortunately, the Bills need to root for the Phins and the Pats this weekend. New England plays at Jacksonville. A Miami win, a New England win, and a few Travis Henry fumbles contributing to a Bills win would make it a perfect weekend (playoff-wise.)

I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for the phucking phish.

871799[/snapback]

Do your people root for the Bills because you like football or because you like belonging to something?

Just curious.

I'm not sure I'd go that far,

871807[/snapback]

I'd go several bridges further.

The payoff for rooting for the phish would have to be a hell of a lot better than going to Baltimore or NE just to watch us getting the bejeesus kicked out of us.

We're talking about the solution to fission here.......

Do your people root for the Bills because you like football or because you like belonging to something?

Somebody toss me a babel fish?

I'd go several bridges further.

The payoff for rooting for the phish would have to be a hell of a lot better than going to Baltimore or NE just to watch us getting the bejeesus kicked out of us.

We're talking about the solution to fission here.......

871826[/snapback]

I think the team is playing well enough to beat either of those teams right now.

I think the team is playing well enough to beat either of those teams right now.

871828[/snapback]

First and foremost, congrats and a big welcome aboard to Mia.

But I think that big fat frugly hole at DT would be brutally exposed in an elimination game.

Just curious.

871824[/snapback]

His people are an odd people, actually. They've been oppressed for years, forced to live from hand to mouth, from garbage can to garbage can, catching faint glimpses of Bills games peeking through the dirty windows of the local Walgreens while nibbling on the stale donut crumbs left on the curb by "the man" on his way to work. They root because they can, not to belong, because they forever know they will never, as a people, fully belong to society as long as they have lobster claws for hands.

His people are an odd people, actually. They've been oppressed for years, forced to live from hand to mouth, from garbage can to garbage can, catching faint glimpses of Bills games peeking through the dirty windows of the local Walgreens while nibbling on the stale donut crumbs left on the curb by "the man" on his way to work. They root because they can, not to belong, because they forever know they will never, as a people, fully belong to society as long as they have lobster claws for hands.

871835[/snapback]

:( They are all welcome at my gruel tent.*

* - (Limit 1 bowl per orphan.)

871835[/snapback]

What are these "window" things you refer to? :(