You know what I like about Jauron?

MrLocke

I didn't like the Bills chances when they went into the Meadowlands with Crowell and Whitner out, but the Bills still kicked azz anyway.

Yesterday got me thinking about why I wouldn't want to see Wade Phillips be the coach of the Bills again. I know it is painful, but remember that game at home against the Dolphins in Wade's last season. It showed us one serious deficiency Wade had. I think Bonnie Bernstein asked him at half time what he was going to do to come back and he basically said he couldn't do anything because of the injuries.

Injuries are never an excuse as they happen to every team and I am glad to see Jauron is not using them as a reason to say losing is acceptable.

I didn't like the Bills chances when they went into the Meadowlands with Crowell and Whitner out, but the Bills still kicked azz anyway.

Yesterday got me thinking about why I wouldn't want to see Wade Phillips be the coach of the Bills again. I know it is painful, but remember that game at home against the Dolphins in Wade's last season. It showed us one serious deficiency Wade had. I think Bonnie Bernstein asked him at half time what he was going to do to come back and he basically said he couldn't do anything because of the injuries.

Injuries are never an excuse as they happen to every team and I am glad to see Jauron is not using them as a reason to say losing is acceptable.

871329[/snapback]

Ummmmmm.........why should he? When were playing the vets early in the year, we were getting torched and losing games. Now that we have 5 rookies starting, things have certainly turned around. I guess they're hungrier.