Tidbits on PFW about the Bills

todd

PFW Whispers on Bills

Usually there isn't much there for Buffalo. Tidbits on Clements, Peters and Schoebel.

Seems as if the Redskins will be going after Clements. Fine, if he wants to play for a team full of losers and an owner who is a prick, let it be. I don't care how much snyder spends, he'll never do much because he doesn't understand consistency and having a quality organization.

PFW Whispers on Bills

Usually there isn't much there for Buffalo. Tidbits on Clements, Peters and Schoebel.

Seems as if the Redskins will be going after Clements. Fine, if he wants to play for a team full of losers and an owner who is a prick, let it be. I don't care how much snyder spends, he'll never do much because he doesn't understand consistency and having a quality organization.

871307[/snapback]

Where in the article does it mention that Nate wants to play in Washington? No where it mearly states that "The apple of their eye reportedly is Bills CB Nate Clements" which indicates the Redskins might be interested in him which makes sense if they need a CB and the obvious Gregg Williams/Jerry Gray connections.

While I want Nate back as much as anyone I think it's going to be very difficult to re-sign him if he's not tagged. Especially with Ralph Wilson crying poor this weekend. Although one thing that caught me on the page that Fred Smoot might be on the market, while not as good as Nate, he might be worth looking at.

Although one thing that caught me on the page that Fred Smoot might be on the market, while not as good as Nate, he might be worth looking at.

871387[/snapback]

Smoot? Noooooooo, thank you. I'd rather stick with K. Thomas and Youboty than bring in the commodore of the Lake Minnetonka Yacht Club, who talks a better game than he plays.

Guessing/hoping Marv would agree.

Smoot? Noooooooo, thank you. I'd rather stick with K. Thomas and Youboty than bring in the commodore of the Lake Minnetonka Yacht Club, who talks a better game than he plays.

Guessing/hoping Marv would agree.

871395[/snapback]

We can kill two birds with one stone, get a starting CB and get someone that can get something going on the Waterfront with Bass Pro looking to going bellyup. :rolleyes: Insert large mouth joke here :rolleyes: