Kerry at the

Why didn't he wear the hat?  Did he not want to mess up his hair,  $20,000 haircuts can add up even for a Billionaire... :w00t:

For some of you this was a joke feel free to insert a JOKE about GWB sometimes we can just laugh at the candidates.

3948[/snapback]

At this point, that's really all either of the candidates are good for. At this point, I'd vote for a ball of tape over either of these clowns.

Why didn't he wear the hat?  Did he not want to mess up his hair,  $20,000 haircuts can add up even for a Billionaire... :huh:

For some of you this was a joke feel free to insert a JOKE about GWB sometimes we can just laugh at the candidates.

3948[/snapback]

I wore the hat... I really wanted to wear my nifty flightsuit and mince around and say "Mission Accomplished", but Dick wouldn't let me. :w00t:

See nice try that was almost funny but the flightsuit thing is getting tired...

4002[/snapback]

Well, just remember, Tennesseeboy does not have the same debating skill as the rest. He needs to focus on these things, because he cannot think of anything else. If you can't cut and paste it from another site, he is lost.

OK Tennybonehead. See, I remembered not to call you Tennesseeboy.  :w00t:

Just remember, you just replied to a post about Tennybonehead, by saying "I." Not a good way to keep your alias a secret.

4069[/snapback]

That's okay, Mock. It's pretty obvious who the stand-ins are.

[And if I'm not right, it was a damn good guess!]

Golly being considered as GWB. I thought you righties sunk low in dissing folks combat medals and paying lying weasels to make up stories bout John Kerry, but accusing me of being GWB...now that's something. Nice to know the pres has his finger on the pulse of the people instead of where it usually is though. :rolleyes:

Golly being considered as GWB.  I thought you righties sunk low in dissing folks combat medals and paying lying weasels to make up stories bout John Kerry, but accusing me of being GWB...now that's something.  Nice to know the pres has his finger on the pulse of the people instead of where it usually is though. :rolleyes:

4611[/snapback]

Tenny, I think you need to replace the avatar on your "goatman" account. It's not displaying properly...

I wouldn't come up with a John Kerry username just to bust Tboy's chops.

I'd post THIS instead.

I mean...since we're laughing at candidates and all.

4754[/snapback]

For some odd reason my work doesn't allow access to webshots pages. Probably just as well.

Anyway, looks like I was wrong. It's happened before. :rolleyes:

But I'm not crazy about these alter ego handles, on either side of the debate. It was funny the first couple of times but it gets old fast. People ought to have the stones to stand behind what they say. And since the mods know who is masquerading as whom (being able to see the IPs and all), hopefully they can put a stop to it. Just my two cents.

For some odd reason my work doesn't allow access to webshots pages.  Probably just as well.

Anyway, looks like I was wrong.  It's happened before.  :rolleyes:

But I'm not crazy about these alter ego handles, on either side of the debate.  It was funny the first couple of times but it gets old fast.  People ought to have the stones to stand behind what they say.  And since the mods know who is masquerading as whom (being able to see the IPs and all), hopefully they can put a stop to it.  Just my two cents.

4765[/snapback]

Nope, we can't stop it. Just tattle.

For some odd reason my work doesn't allow access to webshots pages.  Probably just as well.

Anyway, looks like I was wrong.  It's happened before.  :rolleyes:

But I'm not crazy about these alter ego handles, on either side of the debate.  It was funny the first couple of times but it gets old fast.  People ought to have the stones to stand behind what they say.  And since the mods know who is masquerading as whom (being able to see the IPs and all), hopefully they can put a stop to it.  Just my two cents.

4765[/snapback]

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about the alter egos, unless they violate the TOS. Other than that, anything we do, and they go crying like a little girl to the Admins.

The posters are the only ones that can put a stop to it. As you know, goatman is Tenny (he can deny it all he wants, but he has already revealed himself). So, if you want them to stop, start with Tenny.

Archived