Ok, for some good National Media

pBills

From Fox Sports:

No counterfeit Bills

Bills coach Dick Jauron deserves some notice for coach of the year.

I know Sean Payton appears to be a shoo-in for his amazing work with the New Orleans Saints. But Jauron, who whipped the Jets a week ago, has his Bills believing, and they totally embarrassed Miami on Sunday. They knocked Joey Harrington from the game while J.P. Losman passed for three more touchdowns, giving him 17 on the season, with only 10 interceptions.

There were plenty of doubts about Losman and the Bills heading into this season, but they have a better record at 7-7 than the Dolphins, and they lost games at New England and Indianapolis by a grand total of three points. Just imagine that, the Bills with a 9-5 record? They were awfully close.

Jauron is a very good coach who never has gotten enough credit. Yes, he won Coach of the Year honors in Chicago long ago, but that organization ran him out of town when he couldn't win with a horrible quarterback while playing every home game in Champaign, Illinois. Men like Jauron don't receive a lot of attention because he isn't a self-promoter. Nothing wrong with that, I say. But at least people in western New York should take notice that they have a very good man and solid coach leading their franchise.

Pat Kirwan (NFL Radio - Sirius) made a mention of the Bills today - said that he is the first to admit that he didn't give the Bills much hope and that was one of the main ones saying that "veterans on the team" wanted Holcomb, not Losman...he said that the Bills could very well be a 10 win team next year and could be looking to go deep within the playoffs.

Personally, I think that he's a blowhard, but regardless, its nice to hear something positive about a team other than the Giants and Cowboys.