Just want to thank

Phlegm Alley

...for putting up 33 points last night when I needed it most. This week was our championship game and I was down 23 points heading into the Chargers/Chiefs game and I was going up against Larry Johnson. There is no way I can win, right???

Not when you have LT on your team. He put up 33 and LJ only put up 8 giving me a 2 point victory + $450 in winnings.

...for putting up 33 points last night when I needed it most.  This week was our championship game and I was down 23 points heading into the Chargers/Chiefs game and I was going up against Larry Johnson.  There is no way I can win, right??? 

Not when you have LT on your team.  He put up 33 and LJ only put up 8 giving me a 2 point victory + $450 in winnings.

870930[/snapback]

Congrats!

THANK YOU LT.  He's been a god for my team this season.  Take that all you people who ranked LT behind Alexander and Johnson before the draft.

873347[/snapback]

I agree. I had the 3rd pick in the draft and when LT fell to me, I felt like I already had a steal in the draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.