Evans gets the 1st attention from national Media

ganesh

That reception extended Evans' consecutive reception streak to 40 games, second-best in the NFL behind Peerless Price.

? - is that correct?

Hes top 10 in the league, but he dont have as many footballs thrown his way either does he? Like Chad Johnson, Owens ect.......

Id like to see Buffalo get another explosive WR on the other side of him to take away some heat on his side....he would be even more dangerous!

Hes top 10 in the league, but he dont have as many footballs thrown his way either does he?  Like Chad Johnson, Owens ect.......

Id like to see Buffalo get another explosive WR on the other side of him to take away some heat on his side....he would be even more dangerous!

870920[/snapback]

And Evans catches the ball when thrown to him, unlike Owens

Lee Evans has no Image

870734[/snapback]

After a couple of games this year, I have arranged for some fellow TBDers to met

Lee. He always signs autograghs and will take a photo with you. His family are some of the nicest people you will ever met. I'm glad he plays for the Bills.

The cowgirls can keep that spitter T.O. :rolleyes:

he ran a stop and go and then beat Miami cornerback Andre' Goodman to an underthrown ball from quarterback J.P. Losman --

They have to get a little dig in don't they?

Losman threw the ball exactly where he wanted to throw it. I heard him describe it in detail during the post game. The DBs back was to the play and he put it there because he knew Evans would make the play.

Nit picking I know but the reporter should know better.