Bass Pro in the Old Aud Deal Dead?

stadium remodel up?? Just another project not done in WNY.

http://www.wben.com/

870636[/snapback]

I'm not sure how a remodel helps Ralph make more money - can't really add any more boxes since we took out roughly 8000 seats just a few years back to add some 60 suites. I'd definitely be in favor of making things better for RW, but just don't see how we do it.

Plus, we've given the 'old girl' quite a few 'face lifts' since she went up in '71-72 - maybe it's now time for a brand new facility?

stadium remodel up?? Just another project not done in WNY.

http://www.wben.com/

870636[/snapback]

Unreal. Can the city not do anything right?

A real help to the Bills would be for Buffalo to get businesses like this up and running in the fuggin area. Bass Pro could then maybe buy a box or something, and some season tix.

This won't help the Bills one bit. Shame on the Buffalo's inept gov't. I don't want to hear excuses, this should have been a done deal whenever Bass Pro showed interest. Just get em in there somehow.

Id love to see a new facility, but I love the Ralph too!

I just think with a new facility, ticket prices go way up, parking prices go way up, concessions go way up........

question is, is this part of the country where the prices can sky rocket and the fan base continue to support them? Does the economy exists to the point where the Buffalo area can build a new stadium?

There is alot more that goes into building a new stadium then one might think!

what would a new facility deliver??

there are only 2 ways to make more money:

1. more seats so more tickets can be sold

2. higher ticket prices

(or 3. the combination, more seats at higher prices a la Club Seats)

we obviously dont need any more seats, and no one wants higher ticket prices.

so now what?