Hargrove is an emotional animal!!

Billsjunkie

The guy got me to lose my voice during the game. On kickoffs he ran around before the ball was kicked and was jumping in the air hitting his fellow players. He would slap Haggan in the head and then look at the crown arms waving and nodding his head. The guy was getting our whole section just rabid. I love him to death. He may not make huge plays on that field but his emotions alone and the feeling that he brings is amazing. If he can get me all riled up and make me feel like I want to go down on that field and kill some fish than I can only fathom how his teamates feel when he gets all crazy.

LOVE THE GUY!!!

The guy got me to lose my voice during the game. On kickoffs he ran around before the ball was kicked and was jumping in the air hitting his fellow players. He would slap Haggan in the head and then look at the crown arms waving and nodding his head. The guy was getting our whole section just rabid. I love him to death. He may not make huge plays on that field but his emotions alone and the feeling that he brings is amazing. If he can get me all riled up and make me feel like I want to go down on that field and kill some fish than I can only fathom how his teamates feel when he gets all crazy.

LOVE THE GUY!!!

870534[/snapback]

I love it when players do this. I dunno what it is. I tried to explain to my girlfriend the goosebumps that I feel when players do this, but she just couldn't understand. I think its totally a football-fan thing. When I see the players out there, doing that, it shows how much they want to win, how much they care for the fans, etc. It is electric. You can't help but get on your feet and get loud. I remember Bruce used to do it and I still get chills thinking about that.

Maybe its the connection - the player is communicating with you, and needs you - that makes it so great.

Good point. A lot of players were doing it on the goal line stand as well.

12th man baby and we were in full force yesterday and you could tell that the players were feeding off of it. I know I was. Like I posted in another thread.....I felt like we were all ready to go into battle like in medieval times with the way the screaming and banging on the seats were taking over the stadium. BIG TIME RUSH!!!

Good point. A lot of players were doing it on the goal line stand as well.

12th man baby and we were in full force yesterday and you could tell that the players were feeding off of it. I know I was. Like I posted in another thread.....I felt like we were all ready to go into battle like in medieval times with the way the screaming and banging on the seats were taking over the stadium. BIG TIME RUSH!!!

870546[/snapback]

I hear ya man... You could actually feel the electricity in the air (if that is possible)... With the Bills current position in the play-off race and the importance of next week I don't know if rookie QB Mr. Young is gonna know what hit him when he gets to the Ralph!!! Good luck Vince!! :unsure::lol::lol:

The fans were great yesterday. No extra motivation required. They knew when to be loud and when to hold back. It's really starting to feel good in the stadium again! There were certainly no "tennis match watcher" fans in our section (131) yesterday.