These last three home games?

bbb

Is it just me or is the crowd louder and more fun when the game is sold out and not on TV??

I know it's because there is more to cheer about, but I remember some past games with maybe 60,000 in the stadium, and it being louder than when it's full.

Is it just me or is the crowd louder and more fun when the game is sold out and not on TV??

I know it's because there is more to cheer about, but I remember some past games with maybe 60,000 in the stadium, and it being louder than when it's full.

870096[/snapback]

I was at that comeback game. 2nd half there were prob 55,000 there. By far the loudest I have ever heard the stadium.

Hopefully now that the game has meaning next week, and the way the Bills have been playing lately, the team will be able to sell out the game against the Titans.

Although, that's exactly what I said after beating the Jets :rolleyes:

870103[/snapback]

I'll be there with my Santa Suit

Hopefully now that the game has meaning next week, and the way the Bills have been playing lately, the team will be able to sell out the game against the Titans.

870103[/snapback]

Any other week and I'd agree. And on an optimistic note I checked my email when I got back and my titan tickets that had been sitting on SH for $45 per for the last 3 months were sold so there may be hope.

But personally I don't think there is much of a chance of a Christmas Eve game selling out.