Travis Henry

Should be interesting this weekend, with him coming back to his favorite team's house. I still think it's a shame to kill this kid's hope when he grew up loving the Bills and then gets shafted by the dancer (McGahee). I dunno, I still root for him, he's on my fantasy team, he's a good guy, but do you think he'll come back with a thirst for blood or respect for the blue, red, and white?

Also, it's payback time for the "miracle."

Should be interesting this weekend, with him coming back to his favorite team's house.  I still think it's a shame to kill this kid's hope when he grew up loving the Bills and then gets shafted by the dancer (McGahee).  I dunno, I still root for him, he's on my fantasy team, he's a good guy, but do you think he'll come back with a thirst for blood or respect for the blue, red, and white?

Also, it's payback time for the "miracle."

870061[/snapback]

While I"m sure he will be motivated, I doubt he'll have too much negativity toward the team as the people who dumped him are no longer around.

He'll be running hard and hitting the hole.  Of course that's what he always done.  T Henry is a very good back. Never really got the respect he deserved overall.

870077[/snapback]

and he will be a fumblin" lol lol........that is what i remembered about travis....fumbles in key situations.he did play with heart though.