It's ok to enjoy the game

JoeFerguson

This has been brought up here several millions of times, but I'm bringing it up again. If you go to the game, please be courteous to people around you. Remember, if you are standing up, it means you most likely are blocking someone's view behind you.

Today a young man wearing a white Frontier High School sweatshirt was standing during the 4th quarter in my section (113). No one else in the section was standing. People kept asking him to sit down, since he was blocking their view. He refused to sit down, claiming that "I am just trying to enjoy the game."

To make a long story short, tempers escalated, verbal threats and vulgar insults were tossed in each direction, and this young man was ejected from the game. All because he wouldn't sit down. His friend, who also stood and shouted vulgar insults, was also ejected.

Everyone who complains about the Ralph not having the same atmosphere as it used to may be right, but if you consider "atmosphere" a stadium full of rude and obnoxious !@#$s, then I think I'm glad it is the way it is now. People that go to one game a year don't realize that there are people that go to every game of the season, and their main intention is not to have a good time (get drunk), their main intention is to WATCH THE FOOTBALL GAME.

No ne cares about fans who really want to see the game or hear it. In my section, I had to listen to an entire cell phone conversation a girl was having with her friends. How she got her tickets, "can you see me yet?", etc etc. I felt like I was the person in a movie theater who was constantly annoyed by the person behind me talking.

It will never change, it is all about the money. BOO HOO, a blackout. I love it, more drunks stay home.

anyway, today was a great day. If the bills can only win 2 games in a season, I want the wins over the dolphins.

I even apopligized to a family of dolphin fans after they were harrassed by some drunken girl who probably didn't even remember her name. These young kids need to be slapped around by nuns in a catholic school. (although few nuns exist).

No ne cares about fans who really want to see the game or hear it. In my section, I had to listen to an entire cell phone conversation a girl was having with her friends. How she got her tickets, "can you see me yet?", etc etc. I felt like I was the person in a movie theater who was constantly annoyed by the person behind me talking.

869867[/snapback]

I hate those people, we had one in our section waving some large towel or scarf to try and help their friend pick them out from the crowd.

One guy in my section a couple weeks ago, I think it was Jacksonville, was talking to someone on their phone towards the end of the game while the Bills were on defense. Since everyone was screaming, I got about 6 inches behind his head and screamed also.