It's Officially a Successful Season

DrDawkinstein

ill take 2-14 as long as we beat miami twice!! :ph34r:

best game of the season for us. completely executed the coaching staff's game plan. these guys are playing hard for this staff.

and i hate to say anything negative after a win like this so ill just say that any money that was ever set aside to spend on McGahee better go to Nate this offseason. maybe we take a RB in the first round this year. someone that will hit a hole.

go jp! top 10 QB!

Going 3-3 in the division is a good way to start the first season for Jauron. Next season, we need to emphasize taking care of business in our division and going at least 4-2.

Going 3-3 in the division is a good way to start the first season for Jauron. Next season, we need to emphasize taking care of business in our division and going at least 4-2.

869654[/snapback]

just think what might have been if we had pulled off the upset in week 1. I like what I am seeing in a team maturing and different guys fitting in etc. Hopefully tthis continues to build into something special.

just think what might have been if we had pulled off the upset in week 1.    I like what I am seeing in a team maturing and different guys fitting in etc.  Hopefully tthis continues to build into something special.

869692[/snapback]

We should've swept the JESTS. We literally gave that game away.

just think what might have been if we had pulled off the upset in week 1.    I like what I am seeing in a team maturing and different guys fitting in etc.  Hopefully tthis continues to build into something special.

869692[/snapback]

Screw the upset, what if we just beat the freak'n Lions? :unsure:

This team is night and day........

What I mean by that is, there is a huge difference with this team, with the way they play, with the way they carry themselves, the way they believe in themselves. Compared to last year, its night and day!

This year, we have a younger team that dont understand they are suppose to lose games, they are going into every game thinking they are going to win, and win or lose, the other team knows its been a dog fight!

I think the staff that was assembled was a good one. From my point of view the team has accepted this staff with open arms, with Jauron & Co, they are getting the best out of guys like Josh Reed, Robert Royal...ect...we dont have guys crying for the ball like in Dallas. We have guys who all know their roles and are happy with them and perform them best as they can.

Guys like Coy Wire, Sam Aiken, Mario Haggan, Matt Bowen, those guys know they are special teamers mostly and they give it their all regardless, and to me all that credit has to go to the staff thats here.

Trust me, if we had the same staff we had last year, if they started off 2-5 JP would have been pulled and they would have quit for the year. This team has fought its rearend off to be where they are at!

We are still alive for the wildcard, granted its a slim shot, but its a shot! A shot we have not had since 1999, unless you want to count the year we lost to the Steelers. But......

This team is by far a better team then last year. We have 4 rookies starting on defense, Williams, Whitner, Simpson & Ellison and they are playing like season Vets. I have complete faith in those guys. Not only them, but Jefferson aswell who we got mid season has played well too!

Just imagine how good this team will be once Crowell is back, and crossing my fingers we can retain Nate along with Fletcher! This team is on the brink of being a very good football team.

We lost 4 games by 3 or less points, we win one or even 2 of those games our season is way different. This team very well could have won the AFC east by now! If you think about it, this team could have been fighting for homefield advantage for the playoffs....coulda, woulda, shoulda i understand. but atleast the opportunity was ours...I think it will be an opportunity next year we will take!

Im officially excited to see this team is going somewhere!