Let me play the Devils advocate

dib

Lets say the Bills find yet another way to lose this game. The jets dont beat them, the Bills give the game away on some dumb@ss penalty or miscue. Where do we go from there?

I'm at a loss.

Lets say the Bills find yet another way to lose this game.  The jets dont beat them, the Bills give the game away on some dumb@ss penalty or miscue.  Where do we go from there?

I'm at a loss.

63312[/snapback]

Next Aprils Draft early in the second round. :D

I'm at a loss.

There are a lot of answers you can get to this question, but I'll give you the one I tell myself.

Never waste time developing a single exit strategy for an event whose end result can come in multiple forms.

You don't know IF we're going to win. You don't now HOW we're going to win. You don't know IF we're going to lose. You don't know HOW we're going to lose. Trying to prepare yourself for any of those results, or even the more likely mutated versions of those results, only makes things worse.

Sit back. Have a beer. Watch the game. Root for the Bills. If they win, we'll have peace on earth right through NFL Primetime. If we lose, the board will Rosen, BF will start talking about how the Cardinals lost, stevestojan will talk about a TV show, some of us will suggest we put in Losman, even if his leg isn't healed, the rest will want to tar and feather Donahoe, and by Wednesday we'll be talking about the Fish and how it's a must win game.

Relax. Get to it. :D