Offseason stuffs

kota

This rookie class we got is awesome something to build off of. I really think the Bills need to spend the money and keep Nate Clements and extend London Fletcher.

We are way under the CAP and can spend the money for both.

Get a BIG receiver and i think we are on our way.

This line is shaping up as well. Pennington is a beast like Peters.

This rookie class we got is awesome something to build off of.  I really think the Bills need to spend the money and keep Nate Clements and extend London Fletcher.

We are way under the CAP and can spend the money for both. 

Get a BIG receiver and i think we are on our way.

This line is shaping up as well.  Pennington is a beast like Peters.

869410[/snapback]

I agree with you up until your last comment about Pennington. He is playing well and really coming along, but there is no way he is in the category of Jason Peters.

Beat, Peters-like, or future pro bowler, I can wait on. What Pennington has done is move the position off of the must replace. I now think our #1 goal is getting Preston back to his backup role with a monster RG. Then if a LG option better than Gandy shows up take it, otherwise we only upgrade one line position in the off season.

I really like not having glaring holes that we have to patch, allowing us to have an intelligent off season getting the best values available and not trying to patch holes and reaching on players at those positions.