Carmelo Anthony receives 15 game suspension

No. Any player who starts a fight is a disgrace.  The NBA doesn't need player like that to ruin their image.

868690[/snapback]

He started it? Really? So if that flagrant foul hadn't happened then Anthony would have just walked up and punched the Knick guy? Somehow I don't think so.

Just one more reason hockey is superior to basketball.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be LSI no more once I graduate.  I got accepted to SUNY Oneonta so I got to create a new name.

868737[/snapback]

The real story here is whether or not Mello is going to get his ghetto pass revoked when his hommies see him run like a B word after throwing a slap...

Yes but those of us who hate the NBA love him. Isiah ensures that the Knicks won't be anywhere near the playoffs, thus ending the NY Media coverage of basketball that much sooner in the spring so the focus can be on baseball and hockey.

Go Isiah!

I hadn't thought of that. Excellent point!! :lol:

common man, isnt being a cowardly B word a rite of passage in the ghetto....if it weren't they would settle their differences like adults(aka "men") rather than hidden in a car with a gun or something..this is the ghetto way...he is safe..and this from a Melo fan

The real story here is whether or not Mello is going to get his ghetto pass revoked when his hommies see him run like a B word after throwing a slap...

873607[/snapback]