Carmelo Anthony receives 15 game suspension

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..nice over reaction...one freaking incident makes him a disgrace....I am a no holds barred Melo fan, so please excuse my bias....but to call him a disgrace to the nba and call for a 65 or so game suspension is a bit of a stretch.....I see how you make no mention of the knicks player Collins....did you notice him running down the court after someone with people pulling at his jersey...he was a man possessed...but it isn' glamourous to call for his head...go for the marquee player....All Melo!!!!! Please note I do think his haymaker was terribly cheap.....

He should be suspended without pay for the rest of the season.  What a uncalled for sucker punch. And just when this were calming down.  He's a disgrace to the NBA. :thumbdown:

868686[/snapback]

yeah..nice over reaction...one freaking incident makes him a disgrace....I am a no holds barred Melo fan, so please excuse my bias....but to call him a disgrace to the nba and call for a 65 or so game suspension is a bit of a stretch.....I see how you make no mention of the knicks player Collins....did you notice him running down the court after someone with people pulling at his jersey...he was a man possessed...but it isn' glamourous to call for his head...go for the marquee player....All Melo!!!!! Please note I do think his haymaker was terribly cheap.....

868689[/snapback]

No. Any player who starts a fight is a disgrace. The NBA doesn't need player like that to ruin their image.

absolutely ridiculous. And to think Melo is one of the "good" guys in the NBA. This is exhibit A of why I hate the NBA. These guys were good clean exciting players in college. Now they are thugs. Is it possible the money is TOO good for these clowns?

Go a step further. Suspend all 10 guys on the court and the head coaches. If you get suspended on 2 separate occasions during the same season, you should be ineligible for post season play.

I hate the NBA.

common man...fights happen, unfortunately....amd what Melo did was absolutely disgraceful and i will in no way, shape or manner defend him...but "any player who starts a fight is a disgrace"?????? that is kind of a stretch

No. Any player who starts a fight is a disgrace.  The NBA doesn't need player like that to ruin their image.

868690[/snapback]

common man...fights happen, unfortunately....amd what Melo did was absolutely disgraceful and i will in no way, shape or manner defend him...but "any player who starts a fight is a disgrace"??????  that is kind of a stretch

868696[/snapback]

Not really. He threw a sucker punch that was completely uncalled for. Things were calming down and he was just looking for trouble. He really wanted to punch him. You can see he was trying to break free from his players grasp and once he did, he just went after the guy.

but u said any one who starts a fight.....that was my point..as big a melo fan as i am I cannot defend his cowardly act....

Not really.  He threw a sucker punch that was completely uncalled for.  Things were calming down and he was just looking for trouble.  He really wanted to punch him.  You can see he was trying to break free from his players grasp and once he did, he just went after the guy.

868701[/snapback]