My Fiance is telling me that on Direct TV....

Lv-Bills

According to mine, it's Channel 712 - Live 1pm ET. (Although my sister, in NM, emailed me last night about the same thing.) My guess is the time changes messed with the programming guides a little, but it'll be on at 1.

According to mine, it's Channel 712 - Live 1pm ET.    (Although my sister, in NM, emailed me last night about the same thing.)  My guess is the time changes messed with the programming guides a little, but it'll be on at 1.

868486[/snapback]

That's what it says on my email too.

Wish it was on @4 though; as there are huge fantasy implications across the 1:00 games and the only remotely watchable game @4 is Iggles-Giants.

Can anyone  confirm this, as I'm in Buffalo.  And if it is, anyone call DTV and make sure they feed the game at 1 pm?

Just checking.

868435[/snapback]

If you're in Buffalo what does it matter? The game is blacked out so you won't see it anyway.

Somehow the football Gods have shined on me as the game will be broadcast 2,700 miles west in Oregon!

Thanks to everyone.  She must have mistakenly seen it wrong.  She said she sees it correctly now.

She wants to watch the game in VA, so she was kind of panicked.

868547[/snapback]

After this debacle, are you sure you are doing the right thing marrying this woman? Get out now, while you still can!

Somehow the football Gods have shined on me as the game will be broadcast 2,700 miles west in Oregon!

868532[/snapback]

Reunited and it feels so good! I am sooo stoked I can actually get this game on my dvr and it's not preseason, or pats NFL replay where we lost and tons of non calls against buffalo, or even the horrible loss to chicago which I am thinking about deleting.... An actual bills game that is meaningful and won't suck........(shiver)

See yah tomorrow cantankerous!

OK. last night the guide said the Marv Levy Show would be on this morning, as is typically the case. I flip the channel, and what?s on? Chiefs Insider! WTF is that. I could understand a Saban Report or some other such crap, but the Chiefs?