Miss USA pulls a 'Lohan,'

Tux of Borg

My Webpage

Miss USA pulls a 'Lohan,' Trump not having it

Miss USA is under fire for her underage partying ways, much like most of young Hollywood, except "The Donald" isn't having it and may just strip the title from Tara Conner.

Donald Trump is America's most visible real estate mogul, tv star and co-owner of the Miss Universe contest, and after allegations of underage drinking and bad behavior have surfaced, Trump, also the host of the reality television hit The Apprentice and a man known for his tea-totalling ways and strict disciplinarian rules for his own children, will make the decision next week whether to fire Tara Conner as Miss USA 2006.

According to the New York Post, the Miss Universe Organization states it was re-evaluating Miss Conner’s “behavioral and personal issues” after news and blogger reports surfaced that Conner had been boozing it up way around Manhattan and not using discretion in the love department either.

“We have to make a decision,” Mr Trump, 60, said to the AP. “There is no question about that.”

The legal age for drinking is 21 in the United States.

Conner is a Kentucky girl, a place that is home to a multitude of dry (no alcohol) counties and extremely fundamentally religious people who frown on imbibing. Ironically, it is also the source of fine American bourbon whiskey too.

Since arriving in the Big Apple, the Bluegrass state gal Conner allegedly has been linked to all sorts of after-hours goings on.

This is just rediculous. Anyone who thinks that Miss USA should be out trying to end the civil war in Darfur or promoting literacy at inner-city schools is just plain nuts. She won a contest because she looks incredibly hot in a bikini. And we're upset because this hot Kentucky girl likes to go out in NYC?

Come on Donald, stop pretending. I would be more horrified of a Miss USA who didn't drink and like to party. She wouldn't represent MY America!!!

And we're upset because this hot Kentucky girl likes to go out in NYC?

Come on Donald, stop pretending. I would be more horrified of a Miss USA who didn't drink and like to party. She wouldn't represent MY America!!!

Its not just that she likes to go out and party. Its more that she's the reigning Miss USA, and whatever you may think of the pageant, there is a responsibility that goes along with the title.

And by "party" we're not talking about being loaded and going out. Rampant coke use and screwing just about every guy she met in certain clubs (including in the bathroom of said clubs, say Stereo and Butter, while doing coke) is the problem.

Its more that she's the reigning Miss USA, and whatever you may think of the pageant, there is a responsibility that goes along with the title.

871067[/snapback]

Only if you place value on the title in the first place.

Its not just that she likes to go out and party.  Its more that she's the reigning Miss USA, and whatever you may think of the pageant, there is a responsibility that goes along with the title.

And by "party" we're not talking about being loaded and going out.  Rampant coke use and screwing just about every guy she met in certain clubs (including in the bathroom of said clubs, say Stereo and Butter, while doing coke)  is the problem.

871067[/snapback]

Whenever I dog a chick in a bathroom, I always prefer that we blow some coke first.

I agree billsfan, she is now a public figure and does have the added responsibility that goes along with that. She needs to be more discrete about her illicit drug use and general whoring. I thought the big hubbub was that this underage girl was hanging out in clubs, which would have been rediculous. But clearly this seems pretty serious.

Only if you place value on the title in the first place.

871082[/snapback]

Doesn't matter what value you place on it. If you agree to accept the title, you agree to accept the responsibilities that go with it (and there are certain responsibilities for a reigning Miss USA).