Pandora

Chilly

I haven't seen this posted anywhere before on here.

Pandora is a great site to find new music. It does a great job of picking songs which have similar features to the input that you give it.

You give it an artist or song title, and it'll create a radio station with songs that have a very similar sound.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere before on here.

Pandora is a great site to find new music.  It does a great job of picking songs which have similar features to the input that you give it.

You give it an artist or song title, and it'll create a radio station with songs that have a very similar sound.

868128[/snapback]

"Pandora" yeah right. Obvious Peter Pan link. Do not be fooled.

Cool site that AJ would appreciate; too bad his computer sucks and he won't get to listen to any of it.

I'm not quite sure how legal this is since it actually plays the music...  But it's cool nonetheless :doh:

CW

868429[/snapback]

At least a new computer moved up on the priority list after yesterday's acquisition :lol:

Cool site that AJ would appreciate; too bad his computer sucks and he won't get to listen to any of it.

I'm not quite sure how legal this is since it actually plays the music...  But it's cool nonetheless :lol:

CW

868429[/snapback]

Its legal. They license all their music (and there are limits to the number of songs you can skip per hour per station because of it).

I'm not quite sure how legal this is since it actually plays the music...  But it's cool nonetheless ;)

CW

868429[/snapback]

:lol::thumbsup:

Wow, this is actually pretty cool! Something to listen to while at work. :thumbdown: