Do we see Willis today?

Frez

I hope so Frez. I just posted something similar on a post regarding Bledsoe vs Henry's performance. While I know you can't stand Bledsoe, I think Henry has been letting this team down as well, and deserves just as much blame for the offenses performance.

I would love to see Willis start getting more playing time and shaking the rust off.

Go Bills.

I hope so Frez.  I just posted something similar on a post regarding Bledsoe vs Henry's performance.  While I know you can't stand Bledsoe, I think Henry has been letting this team down as well, and deserves just as much blame for the offenses performance.

I would love to see Willis start getting more playing time and shaking the rust off. 

Go Bills.

63197[/snapback]

You are right about Henry not getting it done either. That tripping stuff on 3rd and one just plain stinks.

I don't hate Bledsoe I just think he's the main problem on our offense. I'm hoping again this week he plays a great game!

I wouldn't be surprised if Willis is used as a change-of-pace back a bit, but I expect we'll see him only to spell Travis again.

And I'm OK with that. MM has a team that has played hard in 3 games despite some bad calls, bad breaks, and occassional lapses. I think they need a shot of confidence, and I think one way MM gives it is to let TH take the load of the carries, and let WM get maybe 3 or 4 carries, maybe a pass his way.

I've posted elsewhere that the level of frustration must be through the roof in that locker room, and I think that when a team is as close to being very good as the Bills are yet still lose 3 close games, the last thing they need is the coach to start changing everything up.

IMO, they need to keep feeding TH the ball and let him make some plays against the team he has traditionally done very well against. It'll likely be a close game, but by sticking with TH and "the plan," a win will immediately erase all of the frustration and negativity in the locker room, and looking at the schedule, could very well start us off on a nice little run.