Slugos v. Panteros Thread

ExiledInIllinois

I do... I find this site faster (especially when home)... :lol:  :lol:

I noticed Lori's comment (and the guff  she sorta got)... So... I said:  "What the heck."

As long as Fez ISN'T watching we should be fine... :oops:

I guess more out of "tradition" than anything...

;)

867237[/snapback]

I'm not... ;)

Only two games left against the Rats and I won't miss playing them.  Ollie Jokenin is a scumbag Euro.

867265[/snapback]

Exactly... For not having a good overall record, they seem to bring the pain to Buffalo?... Maybe it is the past "Ruff connection?"

Out shot 33-16 and still win 2-1... I guess they can play in a D-shell? I am glad the :oops:'s got those 2 a couple of nights ago... You just knew it wasn't gonna happen tonight! Even know they won against Ed's gay lovers... You just know Ruff had a few choice words about not protecting Miller's shutout bid... :lol:

:lol:

Wouldn't the translation be Panteras (not Panteros)

Pantera  ;)

:oops:

5 Minutes Alone  :lol:

Yesterday Don't Mean Sh*t  :lol:

;)

Cowboys From Hell  ;)

RIP Dimebag :(

867283[/snapback]

Yes it would be... They use the "o" by their broadcasters... I assume because it is an all male organization... Which technically is wrong... But...

Out of RESPECT, I used the masculine (and wrong) "O"...

The Sabres were shelled 33-16... And did win 2-1... So...

Thank me and my positive karma... :(:nana::nana:

Stop trying to hijack threads.

867285[/snapback]

Ahhhh, the irony... He is hijacking a thread started by a known thread hijacker... Actually, I LIKE hijacked threads... :lol::lol:

/dev... Read my above post, I had it all figured out prior to posting... Actually gave it some thought for weeks and consulted my English-Spanish dictionary (always by my side here at home)...

Then I fell asleep... Hence, my "better late than never" subtitle...

Y'all gotta get up pretty early... NOT! To fool me... ;);)

Again: Good karma: SlugOs v. PanterOs... Bad karma: SlugOs v. PanterAs.

Even those :oops: from South Beach get a little respect from me time to time...

;)

Now in the remaining games... Sens lost and the "push" game Devils v. Bruins, ... As much as Ed's lovers like to "go down hard"... The B's losing is usually better... Not today, because the urge for the Devils is too much! ;)

And... Those dirty Habs... Fear the Habs, they just took the lead (on a frigann SHG!) against the Bolts... :oops::lol: ... They are so Sabresque at times... :lol:;)