Got my free Chick-Fil-A

buckeyemike

Down the street from me, a new Chick-Fil-A restaurant opened. Those of you in the South may know that whenever a new Chick-Fil-A opens, the first 100 people in line get a free combo meal every week for a year.

I got there at 2:45 this morning. The doors opened at 6:30, and I was number 91.

It was a bit of a party atmosphere...I'd say at least half the crowd was 21 or under. So, at 37, I was actually one of the older people there.

That was fun, but I'm so danged tired right now I probably won't do it again.

awet wehrihwethhbtert

(Sorry...I dozed off for a second there.) :censored:

check the coupon to make sure it doesnt say free meal can only be redeemed on sundays.....

Down the street from me, a new Chick-Fil-A restaurant opened.  Those of you in the South may know that whenever a new Chick-Fil-A opens, the first 100 people in line get a free combo meal every week for a year.

I got there at 2:45 this morning.  The doors opened at 6:30, and I was number 91.

It was a bit of a party atmosphere...I'd say at least half the crowd was 21 or under.  So, at 37, I was actually one of the older people there.

That was fun, but I'm so danged tired right now I probably won't do it again.

awet wehrihwethhbtert

(Sorry...I dozed off for a second there.)  :oops:

866918[/snapback]

check the coupon to make sure it doesnt say free meal can only be redeemed on sundays.....

866942[/snapback]

:oops::lol:

For the three of you that don't know, Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays, because the founder is a devout Christian and believes the day is necessary for rest and worship.