Come on, Hillary! Want to win the Presidency?

Kelly the Dog

If that obnoxious she-male pulls a bullschitt stunt like that, I'll puke. It was bad enough watching her insincere, condescending, self-absorbed mug try to fake her way into some WNY love by attending a game this year. (Let me guess. Her first visit to WNY...ummm...EVER?) Should she find her way to the White House, I could only take solace in knowing that by the end of her term, she'll assuredly set the Democrats back for years on end with her moronic thought processes and self-serving mannerisms.

I'd rather see Paris Hilton at the stadium in a special guest box with Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Nicole Richie and an eight ball.

866826[/snapback]

You'd do her. I know you would. Admit it. You'd lay the wood to the chipmunk. This is typical closet gay guy bashing gays but really wants them stuff.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who could attack her for this? It's her and her campaign's money. Goodwill and people's perceptions and getting the news out about Hillary is the sole purpose of every cent of those millions. All people could say against it is that it was a publicity stunt but every single ad campaign is a publicity stunt. The purpose of that money is publicity and nothing else.

Furthermore, this is a very important time for presidential candidates in 2008 and you can see it in what people like John McCain, Rudy Guilini, John Edwards, Al Gore, etc., are doing as we speak. This is a very good time to be spending that money, especially because Hillary can say she is doing this for Buffalo and the state and not for the real purpose, getting people to like her across the country.

866827[/snapback]

What campaign? She hasn't declared for the Presidency and she isn't running for the Senate for another six years. People have very short memories.

Which goes back to the use of funds. She can generate publicity by donating the money to needy families, even if it is for her campaign fund.

Again, spending $200,000 on Football tickets to appease a bunch of fair weather fans is incredibly stupid. Hillary would look like and would be an idiot.

What campaign? She hasn't declared for the Presidency and she isn't running for the Senate for another six years. People have very short memories.

Which goes back to the use of funds. She can generate publicity by donating the money to needy families, even if it is for her campaign fund.

Again, spending $200,000 on Football tickets to appease a bunch of fair weather fans is incredibly stupid. Hillary would look like and would be an idiot.

866832[/snapback]

Are you living under a rock? Hillary Clinton is running for President right now, official announcement or not. Most everything she does and says is couched in a "what does this do for my Presidential campaign" umbrella, the same way it does for John McCain, or any other candidate or potential candidate in any other party that is considering running. It's no more deceitful than any candidate anywhere at any time. It's what Joe Biden is doing right now, it's what Mitt Romney is doing. It's the way things are done. :censored: The only reason Hillary Clinton will NOT be running for President in 2008 is if she decides that she cannot win. That's the sole reason. So what she does between now and when she artificially "announces" her candidacy greatly determines her winability. She can use that money, within the guidelines of the campaign laws, any way she pleases.

You'd do her. I know you would. Admit it. You'd lay the wood to the chipmunk. This is typical closet gay guy bashing gays but really wants them stuff.

866830[/snapback]

I think it's pretty clear that even if I DID want to nail her, she wouldn't be interested because I'm the wrong gender.

Hillary would look like and would be an idiot.

866832[/snapback]

WOULD???

Are you living under a rock? Hillary Clinton is running for President right now, official announcement or not. Most everything she does and says is couched in a "what does this do for my Presidential campaign" umbrella, the same way it does for John McCain, or any other candidate or potential candidate in any other party that is considering running. It's no more deceitful than any candidate anywhere at any time. It's what Joe Biden is doing right now, it's what Mitt Romney is doing. It's the way things are done.  :censored: The only reason Hillary Clinton will NOT be running for President in 2008 is if she decides that she cannot win. That's the sole reason. So what she does between now and when she artificially "announces" her candidacy greatly determines her winability. She can use that money, within the guidelines of the campaign laws, any way she pleases.

866845[/snapback]

She has not "officially" announced that she is running. And if you don't think that FOX News would have a field day with the fact that Hillary pissed away $200,000 on football tickets so the people of WNY can watch the Bills on television you are nuts. Spending this money would be a huge waste and the potential negative impact on her being elected President far outweighs any positive that can be gained.

She has not "officially" announced that she is running. And if you don't think that FOX News would have a field day with the fact that Hillary pissed away $200,000 on football tickets so the people of WNY can watch the Bills on television you are nuts. Spending this money would be a huge waste and the potential negative impact on her being elected President far outweighs any positive that can be gained.

866853[/snapback]

You may think she would be an idiot for doing it. But from what you have been posting, I doubt that she would be getting any goodwill out of you anyway, so you wouldn't matter. Like LABilz wouldn't matter. Nothing she could do would or could sway your opinion. That's cool.

If she was the guy who sacrificed his life to try to save United 93 Sean Hannity would still badmouth her. So obviously those are not the people she needs to convince.

And for the record, right now I don't think she should run. I'm a democrat and I wouldn't vote for her. But I think there are millions of people on the fence about her, and tens of millions that dislike her for no good reason. And this publicity stunt could sway some of them, or at least start wearing down the distaste and hatred they have for her.

You may think she would be an idiot for doing it. But from what you have been posting, I doubt that she would be getting any goodwill out of you anyway, so you wouldn't matter. Like LABilz wouldn't matter. Nothing she could do would or could sway your opinion. That's cool.

If she was the guy who sacrificed his life to try to save United 93 Sean Hannity would still badmouth her. So obviously those are not the people she needs to convince.

And for the record, right now I don't think she should run. I'm a democrat and I wouldn't vote for her. But I think there are millions of people on the fence about her, and tens of millions that dislike her for no good reason. And this publicity stunt could sway some of them, or at least start wearing down the distaste and hatred they have for her.

866858[/snapback]

There is no way in hell a shallow self serving move such as the one you're suggesting would lower, even one bit, the distaste I have for her. As a matter of fact it would increase that distaste because that is the move of a cheap politician, not a states"man".

866858[/snapback]

Hillary is very capable of getting goodwill out of me. She can start by being accountable for the promises that she made when she decided to run for office here. How quickly the voters of Upstate New York forget that Hillary promised to create 200,000 jobs by the time she was up for re-election in 2006.

I think that you got to the jist of my post, namely the fact that tens of millions of people dislike her. Everything that she does is put under a microscope and it is my opinion that spending $20,000 to buy up football tickets would be a nice gesture and would probably go far, but buying $200,000 tickets would be viewed as excessive and wasteful and would probably backfire against her.

Who could attack her for this? It's her and her campaign's money. Goodwill and people's perceptions and getting the news out about Hillary is the sole purpose of every cent of those millions. All people could say against it is that it was a publicity stunt but every single ad campaign is a publicity stunt. The purpose of that money is publicity and nothing else.

Furthermore, this is a very important time for presidential candidates in 2008 and you can see it in what people like John McCain, Rudy Guiliani, John Edwards, Al Gore, etc., are doing as we speak. This is a very good time to be spending that money, especially because Hillary can say she is doing this for Buffalo and the state and not for the real purpose, getting people to like her across the country.

866827[/snapback]

It would be best for most Americans if Hillary and Bill disappeared from the political landscape. Al Gore should go with them.

Like LABilz wouldn't matter. Nothing she could do would or could sway your opinion. That's cool.

866858[/snapback]

If I lived in a state where I could sway voters, I surely would make an effort. Unfortunately, I live in the heart of tree-hugger lib-land where the Michael Moores and Barbra Streisands get to use their microphones and airtime any time they want and the people in charge of the mics and airtime surely let them.

What Hillary needs to do is host the Oscars, and then use the airtime to tell America why it's such a !@#$ed up country, and why the economy is in the toilet, and why their social security is almost gone, and why the war is a !@#$ed up war and we need to bring Iran and Syria to the table to solve the problems in the Middle East as soon as we bring all our troops home immediately, and why chocolate doesn't even taste like chocolate any more since Bush has been in office. Then the LA Times and NY Times could write editorials, they'd get picked by by MSNBC, and everyone who has three minutes to catch a soundbite will hear her words, figure it must be the truth since everyone is reporting it, and start thinking that Hillary must be the answer.

That would endear her to her people much more than a bunch of seats at a football game.

Should the words shrewd, smart & Hillary ever be used in the same sentence?  :censored:

866876[/snapback]

She is running away with the democratic nomination in the polls. She won landslide victories in her races. She's become quite powerful in the Senate in one term. She's doing far better than most people believed were possible, and again, I don't even want her to run so it's not like I am saying that because I like her. I don't. But I think she's very smart and very shrewd. I also think she's totally disingenuous and calculated and comes across insincere even when she may even be sincere, which likely isn't often.

If I lived in a state where I could sway voters, I surely would make an effort. Unfortunately, I live in the heart of tree-hugger lib-land where the Michael Moores and Barbra Streisands get to use their microphones and airtime any time they want and the people in charge of the mics and airtime surely let them.

866874[/snapback]

No, you live in one of the most conservative and narrow thinking areas and counties in the country, but that's okay. :censored:

Over 50 counties in this state, and I live in the only conservative one. Finally.

Great thread, by the way. :oops:

866891[/snapback]

San Diego County is known to be very conservative and Orange County even more so. The further north you go, left coast has a different meaning! Finey, Boxy, Pelosocity...

As for the celebs spouting their views, they have as much right us we do to babble and bloggle. And we have a right to reject those views whatever they may be. Independent thought works well!