William Shatner should NEVER dance

taterhill

dude, I don't concede often, but I cannot compete with Tater. I will go back and forth with anyone else on this site, but not him. He's funnier than I am, his wife is a babe, his kid is cool, he probably makes more money than I do, etc, etc. There is simply no point.  :thumbsup:

866119[/snapback]

Wow. I am even envious of tater now. Want to start a "I hate Tater" thread to mask our envy? :lol:

some chick last night had like 50, 200, 500, and 500k in dolt or no Dolt....her offer was i think like 120k....she took no deal...no if she had a half of a brain she could have figured it out that even if she managed to avoid the 500k, the most her offer would go up is like $25-30k...now is it worth risking $120k for another 25k..I think not..luckily for her she avoided it..cried and said DEAL..i hate that show, but always watch...

866123[/snapback]

Yep, that's exactly the sort of thing that drives me crazy. And then to make it worse, the producers of the show always make sure that the most reckless contestants have that ONE family member or friend who is the voice of reason. The one person that those of us at home with that half of brain are BEGGING them to listen to. But no....they just HAVE to try and squeeze every last drop out of fate, only to end up going home with less money that at least one person on the site (or formerly on the site) would get out of bed for.

And they could have had their HOUSE paid off..... :thumbsup::lol:

Wow.  I am even envious of tater now.  Want to start a "I hate Tater" thread to mask our envy? :lol:

866130[/snapback]

I dunno....let's see if we can pull off this "me, you, your lady, and Lana in a foursome" thing first.....if not, then yeah, I'm in! :thumbsup: