William Shatner should NEVER dance

taterhill

if I was on the show I would go on in full hockey gear and blast Shatner every correct answer...all time high ratings guaranteed

866082[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Maybe we could also make a rule where grown men aren't allowed to cry, too. I'm a pretty emotional dude at times, myself.....but to quote the great one: "it's just a damn tv show....get a life!"

:thumbsup:

Maybe we could also make a rule where grown men aren't allowed to cry, too. I'm a pretty emotional dude at times, myself.....but to quote the great one: "it's just a damn tv show....get a life!"

866084[/snapback]

i usually well up pretty good every time Rudy runs on the field vs Georgia Tech...

i usually well up pretty good every time Rudy runs on the field vs Georgia Tech...

866090[/snapback]

hell yeah....I was watching that the other day....any grown man who doesn't well up over that is no man at all. If you could picture yourself being a tough-but-scrawny kid with a ton of heart, having your teammates willing to not play the game in protest to get you on the field, hearing the fans chanting your name all through the stands, running out onto one of the most revered fields in all of sports, and NOT getting emotional, then by God you are DEAD inside!

hell yeah....I was watching that the other day....any grown man who doesn't well up over that is no man at all. If you could picture yourself being a tough-but-scrawny kid with a ton of heart, having your teammates willing to not play the game in protest to get you on the field, hearing the fans chanting your name all through the stands, running out onto one of the most revered fields in all of sports, and NOT getting emotional, then by God you are DEAD inside!

866093[/snapback]

What's your point?

What's your point?

866095[/snapback]

My point is that to see grown men crying on the game shows where they answer silly questions asked by Captain Kirk or a bald guy who makes funny voices, only to completely ignore a HUGE amt ofmoney that would change the lives of themselves and their families and march on in the name of greed and stupidity.....well, it's just MADDENING!!!!

My point is that to see grown men crying on the game shows where they answer silly questions asked by Captain Kirk or a bald guy who makes funny voices, only to completely ignore a HUGE amt ofmoney that would change the lives of themselves and their families and march on in the name of greed and stupidity.....well, it's just MADDENING!!!!

866098[/snapback]

Sorry, you're not doing a good job of making any points tonight. It's way too hard to follow along with your logic.

or watching the fat dude on Deal or No Deal end up tkaing home $200 instead of taking $140k...he could have bought like 300000 twinkies

866099[/snapback]

You see this post by Tater, AJ? Now this post is a perfect example of how you make a point. Try to be more liker Tater.

or watching the fat dude on Deal or No Deal end up tkaing home $200 instead of taking $140k...he could have bought like 300000 twinkies

866099[/snapback]

exactly! someone offers you a check for 100 large, or 300000 twinkies, you TAKE IT!!! I don't care if you have a 25% chance of turning it into 600000 twinkies....quit being so damn greedy/gluttonous!!

You see this post by Tater, AJ?  Now this post is a perfect example of how you make a point.  Try to be more liker Tater.

866106[/snapback]

dude, I don't concede often, but I cannot compete with Tater. I will go back and forth with anyone else on this site, but not him. He's funnier than I am, his wife is a babe, his kid is cool, he probably makes more money than I do, etc, etc. There is simply no point. :thumbsup:

some chick a few days ago had like 50, 200, 500, and 500k in dolt or no Dolt....her offer was i think like 120k....she took no deal...no if she had a half of a brain she could have figured it out that even if she managed to avoid the 500k, the most her offer would go up is like $25-30k...now is it worth risking $120k for another 25k..I think not..luckily for her she avoided it..cried and said DEAL..i hate that show, but always watch...