SU beating FSU!

CosmicBills

You can't leave 13 potential points on the field and beat Florida State. 2 missed field goals and a fumble on the FS 5 are going to kill SU. I feel like I'm watching the Bills the way they are self destructing. Hopefully they can pull it out but FS isn't Rutgers.

RunTheBall

Uggh. What is it with the teams that I watch and the ability to crush all hope with a stupid fuggin trick play at the absolute worst times???

A reverse on 1st and 10 against one of the faster defences in the country. Friggin brilliant Deleon. He and that putz Pasqualoni must go.

RunTheBall

Well, it was nice to seem them put up a fight anyway.

People can/will complain about the playcalling, the game management, and everything else, but really, I don't think Pasqualoni is that bad in those areas. Bobby Bowden is a few fries short of a Happy Meal himself. The bottom line is Cuse has no players - and that of course is on the coaches' inability to recruit. College ball is all about talent. I mean, they tried running, throwing screens, throwing deep, trick plays....there's just not much you can do when there's 3 defenders in the backfield on every play.

Well, it was nice to seem them put up a fight anyway. 

People can/will complain about the playcalling, the game management, and everything else, but really, I don't think Pasqualoni is that bad in those areas.  Bobby Bowden is a few fries short of a Happy Meal himself.  The bottom line is Cuse has no players - and that of course is on the coaches' inability to recruit.  College ball is all about talent.  I mean, they tried running, throwing screens, throwing deep, trick plays....there's just not much you can do when there's 3 defenders in the backfield on every play.

63155[/snapback]

I beg to differ...from being down here in tally for a while, its bobby's kid Jeff Bowden that hands in those God-awful play calls for FSU's offense..btu we pulled it out, and some teams above us lost...Heres to #6 FSU...

I beg to differ...from being down here in tally for a while, its bobby's kid Jeff Bowden that hands in those God-awful play calls for FSU's offense..btu we pulled it out, and some teams above us lost...Heres to #6 FSU...

63156[/snapback]

Yeh, well, I wasn't just referring to the playcalling in today's game. It's pretty well common knowledge that the guy is just a figurehead down there. I mean, just look at the guy, and listen to him talk. Can anybody actually picture him in the film room figuring out X's and O's?

Remember the PAT kick vs. Miami a couple years ago when they were up 12 in the 4th Qtr? Was he worried Miami was going to score a TD and 2 FG's in 10 minutes?

I just got back from the game.  It was my first trip to the carrier dome and I had a great time.  The game went down to the wire, and there were lots of drunk college girls.  Life is good....  B)

63173[/snapback]

Do you live in the SU area?

Hopefully if this semester goes well, I'll be a 10 min walk away from the carrier dome come January. :D Right now I live in the southern tier and its a good 3 hour drive up there. I plan on going back up for the Pitt game Nov 6th. The only thing I didn't care for was you had to park away from the dome and had to be bused in. That made leaving and getting back on the road a real pain.