Another role model bites the dust

tennesseeboy

why?

864081[/snapback]

I think that perhaps lurker is intimating that she is a skank and therefore may have a communicable disease(s) that will require the arresting officers to be careful so as to not exchange body fluids with said skank. Course that's just me reading into his statement.

why?

864081[/snapback]

From the National Wildlife Foundation:

The ANOREXIC SOCIALITE FLOOZY

General Precautions: Keep in mind that the Anorexic Socialite Floozy wants to avoid you as much as you want to avoid her. Know that twilight, night and dawn are when they are most likely to be active, although encounters can occur at any time. Be especially cautious if the Anorexic Socialite Floozy is encountered far from its natural habitat of fancy exclusive nightclubs and private mansions--this will increase the likelihood of a Floozy attack. One should never, under any circumstances, try to feed the Anorexic Socialite Floozy. The sight of food will cause the specimen to become very unpredictable and possibly violent. If the Anorexic Socialite Floozy feels threatened, she will become aggressive. Back away from the animal slowly and carefully. If you antagonize the Anorexic Socialite Floozy, she will attack by attempting to perform fellatio, thereby spreading her dreaded herpes virus.

why?

864081[/snapback]

Drugs can prevent people from feeling pain, giving them the appearance of "superhuman strength" and making it hard to control.

I remember a video I saw (can't find it now, sadly) where a guy with a broken arm on PCP was assaulting the officers by swinging his broken arm at them.

You're all a bunch of fags who apparently have 180+ pound wives. Is she too skinny? Absolutely... Would I do her? Without second thought.

I'm so sick of this sh-- where girls who are too skinny are called skanks because they don't eat chicken fingers and fries every day, and know how to keep thin.

I'm not saying I only like waif thin girls, but for chirst sakes, if any of you really think you would kick her out of your bed, you're lying to yourselves.

Nicole Richie? The Olsen Twins? Bring em on!

I heard on the radio yesterday that Nicole is very upset at the police. She said that she's worked very hard to get up to 95 pounds. :censored:

One of her friends was also quoted as saying something along the lines of, "She's doing better than before. She's not doing heroine now." :D:lol:

(I wish I were kidding...)

You're all a bunch of fags who apparently have 180+ pound wives. Is she too skinny? Absolutely... Would I do her? Without second thought.

I'm so sick of this sh-- where girls who are too skinny are called skanks because they don't eat chicken fingers and fries every day, and know how to keep thin.

I'm not saying I only like waif thin girls, but for chirst sakes, if any of you really think you would kick her out of your bed, you're lying to yourselves.

Nicole Richie? The Olsen Twins? Bring em on!

866880[/snapback]

I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Mostly because I'd never have her in there to begin with.

It's about self-respect. Self-respect is sexy. Lack of it is not. Nicole Ritchie looks like she has no self-respect; she looks like she abuses herself badly.