Oh, Great

I hate politics.

After years of Republicans going to war for no reason and not giving peace any chance at all I had held out hope for the democrats.

As is typical, once they get in, they start ignoring the people who vote them in. The Republicans ignored conservatives by not building the border walls and now the democrats are ignoring the peace movement.

This guy is trying to sound all tough now? Why? It's obvious that the Democrats are just trying to maintain power before they even get it.

So much for peace with the Muslim world. This guy is trying to pick another fight with Al Quaeda. I mean you don't exactly have to give them what they want, but to call them names to bait them is immature and pandering for votes.

The headline says it all

What's next? "Iran is a bunch of Wimps."?

The incoming chair of the House Intelligence Committee doesn't know AQ ain't Shi'ite? 

:beer:

Our country is !@#$ed.

863756[/snapback]

Perhaps the questioner pronounced the word differently.... or if it was a written question, someone left out two vowels and an apostrophe. :(

In other news, Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KAN) sez Syria and Iran need to clear out and make room for an extended all-nighter with Dick Cheney and Condi until all the regions' problems are solved. Video

Soon-to-be-unemployed Sen. Rick Santorum sez our govt needs to take a tougher stand on Iran by siding with their bus drivers in their labor strike.... which would magically topple that radical govt. Video :thumbsup:

B/w the 'Party of (Bad) Ideas' and the 'Party Without Ideas' I'll take the guys who sit on their hands. For now.

The incoming chair of the House Intelligence Committee doesn't know AQ ain't Shi'ite? 

:doh:

Our country is !@#$ed.

863756[/snapback]

Condi Rice reportedly had no idea what AQ even was back in late 2000.

So they gave her the NSA job!

wtf :beer:

Back to the original topic. I have come up with an idea. This one will help the Democrats. We need border walls as everyone knows. Let the Republicans build their Mexican one. Fine. If it doesn't work, blame them.

On the Canadian front, the Democrats can make the conservatives happy AND not lose ground with the liberals, AND make a few bucks in the process. First, we dig a trench and install one of those electric dog fences. Next you trick some Canadian sex Symbol that lives in America, let's say like Celine Dion, to wear one of the collars. Let's face it, a dog collar as a fashion statement for a Canadian hottie is NOT a reach. Next thing you know, Canadians everywhere are buying the collars to be like Celine and our border is secure.

The Democrats can let conservatives know what happened. Liberals won't know the difference. Somebody sold A LOT of collars and we can maybe even have a new TV show filmed at the border. That would be a funny show. Imagine the ratings.

Perhaps the questioner pronounced the word differently.... or if it was a written question, someone left out two vowels and an apostrophe. :doh:

In other news, Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KAN) sez Syria and Iran need to clear out and make room for an extended all-nighter with Dick Cheney and Condi until all the regions' problems are solved. Video

Soon-to-be-unemployed Sen. Rick Santorum sez our govt needs to take a tougher stand on Iran by siding with their bus drivers in their labor strike.... which would magically topple that radical govt. Video :beer:

B/w the 'Party of (Bad) Ideas' and the 'Party Without Ideas' I'll take the guys who sit on their hands. For now.

863780[/snapback]

My point being that these are the people that are supposed to replace the ignorant !@#$s we've had in office?

Great. Wonderful. We've replaced a legislature with a complete lack of understanding of just about everything with a legislature with a complete lack of understanding of damn near everything. And this is "progress".