That's It Juan!

Nothing hurts worst than the truth!

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/12/10/juan-williams-scream/

Juan Williams Hits His Limit on Fox News Sunday: ‘Sometimes I Just Want To Scream’

After enduring years of posturing on Iraq by Fox’s Brit Hume and the National Review’s Bill Kristol on the Fox News Sunday roundtable, Juan Williams reached his limit. This morning, Williams said, “Sometimes I just want to scream. You guys have been going on since this thing began.”

Williams noted that Hume and Kristol “don’t give credit to people…who said from the start this is a mistake.” Instead, “now it’s everybody’s a surrender monkey or impatient or squeamish or weak.” Watch it:

Transcript:

WILLIAMS: Squishy, impatient, you know, they’ll be in the land of milk and honey? What do you imagine, an American administration is coming in, Republican or Democrat, after President Bush that’s just going to lay down and run away like scared little —

HUME: It will not be phrased that way. Listen, Juan, it’s very simple.

WILLIAMS: This is really — sometimes i just want to scream. You guys have been going on since this thing began. I mean, you don’t give credit to people, Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean, Barbara Lee, people who said from the start this is a mistake. You put them down. Now it’s everybody’s a surrender monkey or impatient or squeamish or weak. Why can’t you say, hey, there’s a real problem in Iraq?

Nothing hurts worst than the truth!

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/12/10/juan-williams-scream/

WILLIAMS: This is really — sometimes i just want to scream. You guys have been going on since this thing began. I mean, you don’t give credit to people, Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean, Barbara Lee, people who said from the start this is a mistake. You put them down. Now it’s everybody’s a surrender monkey or impatient or squeamish or weak. Why can’t you say, hey, there’s a real problem in Iraq?

863635[/snapback]

The fact is all those cheese eating surrender monkeys foted for it. :bag:

Fat fingers

They don't teach reading comprehension now?  The cheese eating surrender monkeys= Pelosi et al.

864940[/snapback]

Juan Williams can't vote because he wasn't a member of friggin congress.

What the hell does "Pelosi et al." have to do with that?

Juan Williams can't vote because he wasn't a member of friggin congress.

What the hell does "Pelosi et al." have to do with that?

864956[/snapback]

Do I have to go over it word by word for you?

Yep.

865091[/snapback]

He is talking about pPelosi et al in politics. The next sentence he says" You put them down. Now it’s everybody’s a surrender monkey..."

He is saying that Brit Hume is calling Pelosi et al surrender monkeys. Well allof those traitors voted for the war on terror. :w00t:

Go to the thread on Shawn Hannity talks to the troops. and watch the clip. It has the truth about people who say "I support the troops but...."

He is talking about pPelosi et al in politics. The next sentence he says" You put them down. Now it’s everybody’s a surrender monkey..."

He is saying that  Brit Hume is calling Pelosi et al surrender monkeys. Well allof those traitors voted for the war on terror. :w00t:

Go to the thread on Shawn Hannity talks to the troops. and watch the clip.  It has the truth about people who say "I support the troops but...."

865279[/snapback]

I'm an idiot - I got this incident confused with another one I saw on tv (can't remember who it was) where the guy was talking about himself, not members of congress.

Ignore what I've been saying. :P

This is how they foted:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll455.xml

865511[/snapback]

Interesting. So, what you've linked to actually shows that Pelosi and Lee most definately foted against the war, and we all know how vocally opposed Howard Dean was to the war. Pretty amazing what a few facts will do to an argument. Looks like Juan Williams was spot-on.

Interesting.  So, what you've linked to actually shows that Pelosi and Lee most definately foted against the war, and we all know how vocally opposed Howard Dean was to the war.  Pretty amazing what a few facts will do to an argument.  Looks like Juan Williams was spot-on.

865548[/snapback]

Yep. Most fotes are public record. :w00t:

What seems to get lost in these discussions was that the President himself said this was not a vote for war, but the authorization that would give him the leverage he needed to show

Saddam we were serious about enforcing UN resolutions and in disarming himself.

And then something about mushroom clouds....

anyway, this was the public law authorizing force:

http://www.c-span.org/resources/pdf/hjres114.pdf