Bad Start by Yankee Pitcher 1-0 Twins in First

millbank

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twins were flat out pathetic. Not only did they spit the bit in 2 games in this series, they should'nt have even faced the Yankees in the post season if they took their 3 game series with them seriously a week or so ago. Serves them right.

And since when were they being managed by "Big Poppa Pump"? HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!!

The Twins were flat out pathetic.  Not only did they spit the bit in 2 games in this series, they should'nt have even faced the Yankees in the post season if they took their 3 game series with them seriously a week or so ago.    Serves them right. 

And since when were they being managed by "Big Poppa Pump"?    HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!!

63046[/snapback]

Admit it. You would rather play the Yankees than the Twins. As a Sox fan, you wouldn't want to break the curse without first attempting to dispatch of the Bombers now would ya?

The Twins were flat out pathetic.  Not only did they spit the bit in 2 games in this series, they should'nt have even faced the Yankees in the post season if they took their 3 game series with them seriously a week or so ago.    Serves them right. 

And since when were they being managed by "Big Poppa Pump"?    HOLLER IF YA HEAR ME!!

63046[/snapback]

No, the Twins were just beaten by a better team. Just like the Angels. If anything about the first round of the AL playoffs was pathetic, it was Sciossa's decision to bring in Jarrod Washburn yesterday. He came out of the bullpen and I literally started laughing. The thought that went through my head was, "Who is making this decison, ESPN (official network of the Red Sox)?" One pitch, Ortiz cranks it.

Yanks-Red Sox....here we go again.